Author Topic: E3 2013 Hype Thread!  (Read 10467 times)

sin2beta

Re: E3 2013 Hype Thread!
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2013, 12:57:06 am »
UPDATED 01/22/2016 New Ages of SEGA "Space Slalom" is now on....
SegaNerds.com: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7J9ZbGNB-c

jobocan

« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2013, 07:49:15 am »
I'm pretty hyped for that, but it's for very limited hours at only around 10% of Best Buys in America. 4 hours on June 12th and 4 hours on June 15th is pretty limited. Thankfully one of the 3 best buys in my area will have the demos so I'm happy.

That might also explain why I'm more excited for Nintendo's offerings than the others.

blipcs76

« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2013, 09:48:56 am »
Yeah, I was excited when Nintendo announced that, until I discovered no Best Buys in my state will have the Nintendo E3 demos  :'(

desocietas

« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2013, 12:30:47 pm »
in re: to the Best Buy demos (thankfully my local store has demos scheduled):

Store exclusions are subject to change without notice. Luigi loot available while supplies last. Please visit a participating Best Buy store for complete details.

LUIGI LOOT WHAT DOES IT MEAN
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

scott

« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2013, 05:43:36 pm »
Looks like Blizzard just announced Diablo III for Xbox 360. Not sure how I feel about these console versions at the moment. There are still lots of issues with Diablo III for PC.  :-\
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

sin2beta

« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2013, 06:24:11 pm »
Looks like Blizzard just announced Diablo III for Xbox 360. Not sure how I feel about these console versions at the moment. There are still lots of issues with Diablo III for PC.  :-\

I would probably buy it for the 360. I really like the idea of Diablo on a console. BUT.... Blizzard games are always played best with hotkeys and shortcuts. Although Diable is not quite as hotkey intensive as starcraft, it still uses the keyboard way too much to be put on a controller imo.

But I will still definitely buy it.
UPDATED 01/22/2016 New Ages of SEGA "Space Slalom" is now on....
SegaNerds.com: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7J9ZbGNB-c

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2013, 11:04:04 am »
Any last chance wishes for the Electronic Entertainment Expo?  Micro$oft kicks off in about an hour.  Let the bitching and moaning begin!

soera

« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2013, 11:10:32 am »
I hope that Microshaft announces that they were full of shit and were not going to make a system this gen or any following gen and are going to return to what they do best (or worst) in the PC world so that I can ignore them for the rest of my natural life.

I hope Sony drops all sorts of awesome bombs on the world. Ni no Kuni 2, God of War 7-11, another new MK game with a full cast of characters like on Armageddon yet plays like MK2011!

I hope Nintendo announces that its not going to base every thing they do around the family gamer and they are going to get some real badass games for the Wii U making me actually interested in buying the system. Also that they are going to port over DQ VII for the 3DS and finally bring us our DQX.

I hope Sega really has something cool to say about the Spectrum other than its either a processor or some stupid cell phone thing.

In other words, probably a lot of pipe dreams. :(

soera

« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2013, 11:12:32 am »
Also, who is going to keep us updated on what happens in there ? :D

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2013, 11:35:28 am »
Here's my prediction.
Microsoft comes back and says they have "heard the voice of the people" and all the DRM, used games, and always connected bullshit is out the window.  They look like the hero and sell bazillion systems.  Without that shit, I'll buy one too. 

Sony will flounder and some folks will still buy a PS4 and then they'll bitch about it.

Nintendo will show some cool shit.  When is that Nintendo Direct anyway?

Sega will re-release the Master System.

soera

« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2013, 12:03:31 pm »
Here's my prediction.
Microsoft comes back and says they have "heard the voice of the people" and all the DRM, used games, and always connected bullshit is out the window.  They look like the hero and sell bazillion systems.  Without that shit, I'll buy one too. ** I dont think Microshaft has any ears to hear the people. Nothing will change.

Sony will flounder and some folks will still buy a PS4 and then they'll bitch about it.  ** I cant imagine complaining about a Playstation system. I still have my original release, my PSOne, my PS2 and PS3. Never had an issue with any of them or the controllers (other than the fact that they will definitely shatter if thrown at the wall hard enough)

Nintendo will show some cool shit.  When is that Nintendo Direct anyway? ** I can see Nintendo pulling a few rabbits out and honestly, I hope they do.

Sega will re-release the Master System.  ** That would be one of the most awesome things ever.

desocietas

« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2013, 12:38:54 pm »
...pay no mind to this horse that's just galloping along by itself into enemy territory... #mgsstealthing

also

Red Dead + Final Fantasy + next Adele single = MSG: The Phantom Pain ?
« Last Edit: June 10, 2013, 12:42:33 pm by desocietas »
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2013, 02:24:35 pm »
Here's my prediction.
Microsoft comes back and says they have "heard the voice of the people" and all the DRM, used games, and always connected bullshit is out the window.  They look like the hero and sell bazillion systems.  Without that shit, I'll buy one too. 

Sony will flounder and some folks will still buy a PS4 and then they'll bitch about it.

Nintendo will show some cool shit.  When is that Nintendo Direct anyway?

Sega will re-release the Master System.

I had about as much hope for that as I do the Master System. 

The Nintendo Direct is tomorrow morning for those keeping score

desocietas

« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2013, 04:03:07 pm »
The Nintendo Direct is tomorrow morning for those keeping score

7a streaming.. whyyyyy
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

pacpix

« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2013, 04:25:34 pm »
STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: June 10, 2013, 04:44:55 pm by pacpix »
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)