Author Topic: Defiance  (Read 647 times)

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

Defiance
« on: June 26, 2013, 01:47:46 pm »
People that aren't watching Definance, are missing a helluva sci-fi show. And despite people wanting to compare it to Firefly, it's really NOTHING alike other than it taking place in the future. And Brent Spiner (Data from Star Trek TNG) does a helluva job as his character Day-Tak (not sure if that's how it's spelled, just trying to get the pronunciation right).

The characters, the tension between the alien races, the layers of subterfuge happening, and the city itself are becoming more fleshed out and building towards something big.

The end of every episode keeps me wanting more.

Re: Defiance
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2013, 01:57:43 pm »
I tried to get into it but just couldn't. I am kind of getting into Continuum though.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

Re: Defiance
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2013, 04:29:42 pm »
***SEASON FINALE SPOILERS AHEAD!***

NO NEW EPISODES UNTIL JUNE 2014?! ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! AN ENTIRE DAMN YEAR?!

They left EVERYTHING on a cliffhanger:

-What is this power that was unlocked in Irisa?
-Is Stahma going to survive Day'Tak's wrath?
-What is Day'Tak going to do about the incoming Earth Alliance force? (you know he isn't just going to let this betrayal happen with his ego.)
-How the hell did Nolan and Sukar come back to life?
-Is Kenya really dead? (we never saw a body or a definite death, just getting poisoned which for all we know could have been a paralytic only)

By the time a year rolls around, I'll have forgotten most of that. Why the hell are they waiting so long?
« Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 06:03:04 pm by burningdoom »