Author Topic: Some suggestions  (Read 630 times)

Some suggestions
« on: July 22, 2013, 12:25:37 am »
It would be nice to be able to:

-have items show item art(3rd art) if there is no box front art
-customize our preferred items per page size
-get email(s) or have link to check when item in our collection has missing details/art
-have the remember me option save a cookie so we don't have to login daily
-be able to see/edit the item(s) in our collection on the item page(maybe what 'My Stuff' tab is planned for)
-update the mobile site to allow display/editing of dates and prices of item(s) in our collection
-have Android app be a mobile site shell, until it is fixed, so it does not scare off new people(currently force closes)
-have autocomplete back in the search box, and ability to search 'mario nes' and get anything with both those words (currently: '0 result(s) for "mario nes"')

I know you are still working hard so keep up the good work and hopefully these aren't all repeats from your TODO list :D

matt

Re: Some suggestions
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2013, 08:40:32 pm »
It would be nice to be able to:

-have items show item art(3rd art) if there is no box front art
-customize our preferred items per page size
-get email(s) or have link to check when item in our collection has missing details/art
-have the remember me option save a cookie so we don't have to login daily
-be able to see/edit the item(s) in our collection on the item page(maybe what 'My Stuff' tab is planned for)
-update the mobile site to allow display/editing of dates and prices of item(s) in our collection
-have Android app be a mobile site shell, until it is fixed, so it does not scare off new people(currently force closes)
-have autocomplete back in the search box, and ability to search 'mario nes' and get anything with both those words (currently: '0 result(s) for "mario nes"')

I know you are still working hard so keep up the good work and hopefully these aren't all repeats from your TODO list :D

Literally everything you mentioned is on the to do list! haha. Working tonight to get some stuff done.

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2013, 08:57:38 pm »
and thats why we are here... cheers and keep up the awesome work.  I should have included, ads... I need to make you money.

matt

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2013, 09:33:22 pm »
and thats why we are here... cheers and keep up the awesome work.  I should have included, ads... I need to make you money.

yes yes those will come as well. along with a way to opt-out of them. :)