Author Topic: August 2013 - Recently Added to Collection/ Recently Purchased  (Read 18559 times)

insektmute

Re: August 2013 - Recently Added to Collection/ Recently Purchased
« Reply #45 on: August 10, 2013, 01:19:32 pm »
Dragon's Crown came about 2 days ago, and the Tales of Xillia CE was sitting on the couch for me when I got in from work last night :)

I swear, some of the most interesting games always seem to hit as a console generation starts to wind down...

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #46 on: August 10, 2013, 03:44:52 pm »
Picked up some more games today.

Gen
- Elemental Master
- Turrican

Both games CIB, always happy with that.  ;D

Also just came in the mail a Pikachu Nintendo 64 complete with all hookups, pokemon controller and in awesome shape.

Console 186  ;D

Maybe it's because I've never been a Pokemon fan, but that looks ridiculous to me. It looks like some toy Fisher Price would have made for toddlers.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #47 on: August 10, 2013, 05:56:56 pm »

I've been looking forward to playing both of these games for quite a while!   :D

jcalder8

« Reply #48 on: August 10, 2013, 08:11:23 pm »
I had a great day of yard saling with my wife and son today!

Everything is complete. DS games were $2 a pop, PSP was $3 and the DVDs were $1 each

I got a great deal on these..... because I misread the tag and the woman didn't know how much her son was asking. Got it all for $5

These were from the last sale of the day:

Got everything for $10

Best sale of the day for the next two pictures:

Asking $2 each but took $22 for the lot of 26. One or two are missing manuals but most are complete.

All complete and minty for $5

« Reply #49 on: August 10, 2013, 09:11:08 pm »
i finally picked up skyrim and deadpool
$12 for both of them.

ko1ru

« Reply #50 on: August 10, 2013, 10:03:10 pm »
Picked up the LE Tales of Xillia and Tales of the Abyss (3DS). It was definitely a Tales kind of day. :p

« Reply #51 on: August 10, 2013, 11:38:43 pm »
Friend of mine gave me his Saturn. I say I'm just storing it for him but he insists I keep it. Also gave me a Street Fighter game in great condition. First time ever playing with a Saturn and probably first time really playing a street fighter game as I'm not big into fighting games. But it's all pretty neat.

Now I just want to get a couple more games so I have some stuff for it. Added some stuff to my wishlist if anyone has like 50 duplicates and wants to get rid of something (like Daytona lol). Maybe taking a trip too a legit game shop about an hour away to see what they have for cheap, never been there (or any place like it) before.

Next up is a model 2 Genesis I guess. Never owned one of those as a kid either.

Happy Hoarding!

« Reply #52 on: August 11, 2013, 03:27:53 pm »
Friend of mine gave me his Saturn. I say I'm just storing it for him but he insists I keep it. Also gave me a Street Fighter game in great condition. First time ever playing with a Saturn and probably first time really playing a street fighter game as I'm not big into fighting games. But it's all pretty neat.

Now I just want to get a couple more games so I have some stuff for it. Added some stuff to my wishlist if anyone has like 50 duplicates and wants to get rid of something (like Daytona lol). Maybe taking a trip too a legit game shop about an hour away to see what they have for cheap, never been there (or any place like it) before.

Happy Hoarding!

Wow what a beautifull present!!

« Reply #53 on: August 11, 2013, 03:29:16 pm »
Found this today in a garage sale

Got the lot for 100$ wuith a PSP 2000.

« Last Edit: August 11, 2013, 03:55:50 pm by elraiser »

theflea

« Reply #54 on: August 11, 2013, 06:46:43 pm »
Found some brand new games for $10 each today.

PS3
- Lord of the Rings: Aragorn's Quest

Xbox 360
- Minecraft
- Syndicate
- Midway Arcade Origins
"Happy game hunting!!!"

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #55 on: August 11, 2013, 06:50:10 pm »

Happy Hoarding!

That's awesome! I really had to track down my Saturn, and then a few months later it got touchy with discs and I had to replace it. You got lucky! Good friend!

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #56 on: August 11, 2013, 07:07:18 pm »
only 1 thing today
PS3 bluetooth Headset- $8

blipcs76

« Reply #57 on: August 12, 2013, 11:40:15 am »
Weak weekend of garage sales :(  I did manage to pick up 4 PS2 games:

- Firefighter FD18 <-- happy about finding this oddball at a garage sale
- Jackass
- Tekken 4
- Star Wars Starfighter

desocietas

« Reply #58 on: August 12, 2013, 01:48:59 pm »
I have today off and I just got back from picking up my copy of Tales of Xillia Collector's Edition. I feel like posting pictures of it

Do it!  I probably won't open it until I get a PS3... :\

Okay

Noice!  Makes me wish I dropped the extra money for the CE and not the LE...
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

haloofthesun

« Reply #59 on: August 12, 2013, 04:48:45 pm »
Picked up a repro cart of Adventure Island 4 for the NES. Also received a Dreamcast I bought from our admin, Matt! I've never had a Dreamcast before, and I have no games for it yet... but I'll pick up one soon and make sure the console survived the trip through the mail lol