Author Topic: How to remove and item from collection?  (Read 630 times)

How to remove and item from collection?
« on: August 27, 2013, 01:15:30 pm »
I accidentally added an item to my collection twice, how do I remove it?

I read something about hovering over the item in my collection and a red X would come up to remove it. I tried this and nothing comes up when hovering, has something changed?

Thanks

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

Re: How to remove and item from collection?
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2013, 01:52:19 pm »
click below the name of he item the side menu on the right will display the games info with an edit and remove button

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2013, 02:08:48 pm »
The menu on the right is only showing half of the item and if I scroll over to see all of it it moves with the screen. All I can see is the Cart/Disk, manual and Edit button.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2013, 02:08:55 pm »
click below the name of he item the side menu on the right will display the games info with an edit and remove button

In *theory*, that is...ymmv  :o
« Last Edit: August 27, 2013, 02:23:24 pm by disgaeniac »
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

foxhack

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2013, 02:13:38 pm »
The menu on the right is only showing half of the item and if I scroll over to see all of it it moves with the screen. All I can see is the Cart/Disk, manual and Edit button.
Here's a workaround:

Select the item you want to edit by clicking on the box around the title. When the cover and info shows up on the right side, click the mouse over the cart / disc, case, or whatever text that shows up. Press Tab once, and "Edit" should now be selected. Press Tab again and "Remove" should be selected. Press "Enter" and the prompt should now pop up. (This works in Firefox.)
« Last Edit: August 27, 2013, 02:15:24 pm by foxhack »

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2013, 02:20:01 pm »
Here's a workaround:

Select the item you want to edit by clicking on the box around the title. When the cover and info shows up on the right side, click the mouse over the cart / disc, case, or whatever text that shows up. Press Tab once, and "Edit" should now be selected. Press Tab again and "Remove" should be selected. Press "Enter" and the prompt should now pop up. (This works in Firefox.)

That worked great, thank you!