Author Topic: busy busy busy  (Read 644 times)

brunauss

busy busy busy
« on: August 27, 2013, 05:07:36 pm »
My apologies for my recent and obvious absence. From the looks of things, it probably was a good time, considering the big changes VGcollect itself has experienced. Been doing a little bit of everything:

Took on a new roomate
Got the second car running again
Got my PowerBook G4 operational
Found two disgarded operating Dell computers
Digging out and testing all my old PC titles on above computers
Finalizing the finished concept on Project Cerberus
Officially addicted to and killing many many hours on SSX

Once all this gets wrapped up, maybe I can get back to getting those Euro and Jap entries in the wish list. As well as the PC titles... which will likely make my "In Collection" status jump another 200+ entries. I am also online a lot less these days, simply because the internet is becoming increasingly boring with too many repeat entries on stuff I already know *LOL*

Cheers,
Brunauss
SWFL Werewolf Gamer

Re: busy busy busy
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2013, 06:44:15 pm »
My apologies for my recent and obvious absence. From the looks of things, it probably was a good time, considering the big changes VGcollect itself has experienced. Been doing a little bit of everything:

Took on a new roomate

Once all this gets wrapped up, maybe I can get back to getting those Euro and Jap entries in the wish list. As well as the PC titles... which will likely make my "In Collection" status jump another 200+ entries. I am also online a lot less these days, simply because the internet is becoming increasingly boring with too many repeat entries on stuff I already know *LOL*

Cheers,
Brunauss

how does SSX compare to SSX Tricky?

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2013, 09:41:21 am »

Took on a new roomate

Cheers,
Brunauss

Nice to have you back, buddy!
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

brunauss

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2013, 05:56:02 pm »
ssx is the proper direct sequel to tricky and just as awesome. Loaded with insane number of options and much better character leveling. Thanx for wb.
SWFL Werewolf Gamer

brunauss

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2013, 02:02:08 pm »
Well, this seems to be turning into another update thread.

Th above mentioned Dells both tanked. The bios in them completely ruined. So I yanked the parts and added them to  third Dell dropped in my lap. Its now the do-all computer. All that is missing on it is a Blu-ray drive. It seems my workplace got wasteful again and threw away seven G5 PowerMacs, each packing 4 processors and 16 GBs of memory.
SWFL Werewolf Gamer