Author Topic: September 2013 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 18125 times)

Re: September 2013 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2013, 12:50:21 pm »
Picked up Little Nemo Dream Master for NES at a big $2, it came with a yellow clear Nintendo case.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2013, 01:14:24 pm »
Picked up Little Nemo Dream Master for NES at a big $2, it came with a yellow clear Nintendo case.

That game was deceiving for me, as a kid. It looked so cool, and the graphics were eye-popping (for the time, Capcom really knew how to work the NES). But the gameplay was so strange and foreign, that I didn't have a great time with it.

foxhack

« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2013, 01:53:06 pm »
For $15 all together
Pokemon Silver (GBC)
Gradius (NES)
and please tell me this is what I think it is
James "Buster" Douglas Knockout Boxing on the Sega Master system

... isn't that SMS game absurdly rare?

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2013, 02:14:00 pm »

That game was deceiving for me, as a kid. It looked so cool, and the graphics were eye-popping (for the time, Capcom really knew how to work the NES). But the gameplay was so strange and foreign, that I didn't have a great time with it.

That's because it looked like a kid's game, but was really hard.  I did the same thing when I was a kid.  It's more do-able now

@redblaze - I'll give you $5 for it right now.  Seriously though, Great pick up

« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2013, 02:27:36 pm »

That's because it looked like a kid's game, but was really hard.  I did the same thing when I was a kid.  It's more do-able now

@redblaze - I'll give you $5 for it right now.  Seriously though, Great pick up

I have never played it. I am redoing my Game setup right now so I have to wait till I get my cart shelf built to try it out.

haloofthesun

« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2013, 02:41:51 pm »
Just picked up my copy of PS3 Diablo III. Im going to be opening it up tonight when my little ones get home (its basically what they got me for my birthday so Im going to wait for them to see it).

I'm really wanting to pick this up but I just can't afford it right now :( Maybe later in the month

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2013, 03:17:39 pm »

I believe so
it was in a $2 bin at a reseller's stand so :) i guess you can say I 8) caught him slipping

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2013, 03:52:05 pm »

I believe so
it was in a $2 bin at a reseller's stand so :) i guess you can say I 8) caught him slipping

I love to hear that!  If you want to TRIPLE your money, I'll go up to $6 ;D

theflea

« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2013, 05:39:22 am »
Also got a good deal on a rare console online, I'll tell you what it is when I get it.  ;)
Pippen?

I already own both Pippin Atmark and Atworld versions.  ;)

Neo Geo CDZ?

Good guess, I'm still missing the CDZ and the system i got coming is not a Neo Geo CDZ.
(clue the system was released in the 90's)
"Happy game hunting!!!"

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2013, 01:47:24 pm »

Nah, that's not it. Most games back then were tough-as-nails. That was the norm.

soera

« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2013, 02:08:31 pm »
Just picked up my copy of PS3 Diablo III. Im going to be opening it up tonight when my little ones get home (its basically what they got me for my birthday so Im going to wait for them to see it).
Please post some impressions once you have some time into it, I am curious how it translated.

Well, my character is level 12 right now. The game is super fun although the skeleton king was frustrating. I have a monk and she is just a beast! I dont know what other versions of the game are like however. I played the first one on the PS1 and it sucked. I never messed with any of the other sequels/version.

foxhack

« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2013, 12:20:14 am »
I just bought the Arcen Games Humble Weekly sale. I mostly did it for the music, the composer's pretty amazing.

theflea

« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2013, 05:17:14 am »
After hitting several garage sales I only found newer game stuff.

PS2
- Sims 2
- Antigrav
- Scooby-Doo! Mystery Mayhem
- Evil Dead Regeneration
- Hummer Badlands
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Chaos Bleeds
- Vampire Night
- Manhunt
- Manhunt 2
- Silent Hill 3
- Silent Hill 4 The Room
- Silent Hill Origins
- Fatal Frame III

Wii
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Lightsaber Duels
- Call of Duty: World at War
- Top Spin 3

XB360
- Guitar Hero Wireless Controller with a Coffin Case bag.

"Happy game hunting!!!"

« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2013, 08:54:31 pm »
I picked up a sealed GameBoy Cleaning Kit. Not sure why as I am not a sealed anything collector. It is not perfect and some of the plastic is missing but it has never been opened.

sin2beta

« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2013, 10:42:04 pm »
Also got a good deal on a rare console online, I'll tell you what it is when I get it.  ;)
Pippen?

I already own both Pippin Atmark and Atworld versions.  ;)

Neo Geo CDZ?

Good guess, I'm still missing the CDZ and the system i got coming is not a Neo Geo CDZ.
(clue the system was released in the 90's)

In the 90s!!! Man, I was psyching my self up thinking you got an Entex AdventureVision.... Now nothing will be cool.  :P

Is it a wondermega?
UPDATED 01/22/2016 New Ages of SEGA "Space Slalom" is now on....
SegaNerds.com: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7J9ZbGNB-c