Author Topic: Basketball  (Read 1126 times)

Basketball
« on: December 15, 2013, 11:40:52 pm »
Quarter of the season gone so I was wondering anybody in here a b-ball fan!?

Chicago Bulls fan btw

turf

PRO Supporter

Re: Basketball
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2013, 10:05:50 am »
Quarter of the season gone so I was wondering anybody in here a b-ball fan!?

Chicago Bulls fan btw

I love watching basketball.  I don't have a pro team, but I'm a Arkansas Razorback fan.  So far it's looking like this is going to be one of the best teams in 10 years.  The glory days are long past.  It's sad when I just want them to make the tournament, instead of being a final for team.

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2013, 06:30:02 pm »
Don't watch that much CBB but the Razorbacks haven't been doing that bad this year, they've been winning games this month at least haha

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2013, 08:51:38 pm »
not a huge fan. went to a few pacers games last season.
they seem to be kicking ass this year

pacpix

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2013, 09:00:21 pm »
I have never really cared for the sport, but I watch a few Gonzaga games during the year.  I might get into it if the Supersonics came back to Seattle, but I would be more interested in the possible hockey team that would come with that.
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2013, 01:01:31 pm »
One of my family members received some nice Seattle Sonics gear this year.

Currently, I'm enjoying watching the Houston Rockets play this year.  Especially James Harden making career highs in Points and a fan of Jeremy Lin.

Please check out the games I have for sale.

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2014, 03:42:30 pm »
Can't forget about Chandler Parsons! He has borderline All Star stats this year as well.

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2014, 02:31:29 am »
I'd agree with you but on previous games that I watched with him on the floor, he has so many fouls that I'd rather root for Greg Smith.

Then again, I need to start watching more games.  Sorry if I'm not as updated with stats and everything but I just watch for the fun of it with my dad, if he's available to watch with.

Please check out the games I have for sale.