Author Topic: Final Fantasy X and X-2 Japanese DVDs  (Read 673 times)

Final Fantasy X and X-2 Japanese DVDs
« on: November 14, 2013, 04:03:21 pm »
So I picked up these 2 Japanese DVDs at the Goodwill the other day and I'm not sure what the heck they are. They appear to be bootlegs of all the cut scenes from the two games, but they were done rather well. The are professionally pressed DVDs, not just burnt discs with printed labels and the case for X was done rather well. Does anyone have any info on these at all?

foxhack

Re: Final Fantasy X and X-2 Japanese DVDs
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2013, 03:59:23 pm »
Definitely bootleg DVDs. The product barcode on the back of that X-2 disc has NO HITS on Google. Anything legit would at least show one result.

Also, the fact that they're all region discs (instead of Region 2)... and look at the text in that disc you showed. It says something about Cambodia?

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2013, 04:40:41 pm »
Do you think there is a market for something like these. I picked them up hoping I could use them in a trade or something.

foxhack

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2013, 05:17:27 pm »
Do you think there is a market for something like these. I picked them up hoping I could use them in a trade or something.

I'd take them, but then again I'm a sucker for bootleggy stuff like this. ;)

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2013, 05:25:22 pm »
If you interested, I'd be more then happy to make a deal with you. Shoot me a PM and we can discuss it.