Author Topic: December 2013 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 20514 times)

haloofthesun

Re: December 2013 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #60 on: December 13, 2013, 03:48:13 pm »
I definitely didn't order the books just to clear that up lol. They already gave me a return label and free 1 day shipping to reorder, which is pretty cool because it's Saturday delivery, so the shipping was going to be $18.

90snostalga

« Reply #61 on: December 13, 2013, 04:10:23 pm »
I definitely didn't order the books just to clear that up lol. They already gave me a return label and free 1 day shipping to reorder, which is pretty cool because it's Saturday delivery, so the shipping was going to be $18.

So did you order games from one amazon seller and the same seller accidentally sent books, or you just got a random package that was incorrect.  That's happened to me before

theflea

« Reply #62 on: December 14, 2013, 02:42:06 am »
Saw a video on this homebrew for Atari 2600 and it looked really cool, so I ordered a copy from Atariage.

« Last Edit: December 14, 2013, 02:47:07 am by theflea »
"Happy game hunting!!!"

« Reply #63 on: December 14, 2013, 01:27:45 pm »
wife got me project X zone limited edition

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #64 on: December 14, 2013, 02:19:40 pm »
So this just showed up today

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #65 on: December 14, 2013, 02:43:26 pm »

That's the first one of those I've seen with a good game.  I wish I'd preordered one.

90snostalga

« Reply #66 on: December 14, 2013, 04:18:35 pm »

That's the first one of those I've seen with a good game.  I wish I'd preordered one.

The game chasers have a DVD?

karyann

« Reply #67 on: December 14, 2013, 04:29:53 pm »
I got a sweet deal yesterday on Kijiji, though the trip to get them was pretty disturbing. Nothing too big, but still a few good games. For PS2, I got Kingdom Hearts, Crash Tag Racing, Final Fantasy X-2 and Metal Gear Solid 2 for $2 a piece, and for Wii I got Prince of Persia: Rival Swords, and No More Heroes for $4 a piece!

Now that I opened the door to the story, for the curious, I took the subway to meet the seller. On the trip to the meeting, there were security agents in the wagons, which was unusual but I didn't wonder much about the purpose of their presence. When I came back, there was a creepy guy about 3 seats from me, with a wooden club that had many nails planted all around (the nails were sticking out, about 3 inches each). He was talking to himself while hitting regularly around him with the club, it was pretty creepy. He finally got off, then at the next station, there were cops EVERYWHERE, they stopped the subway and searched every wagon before letting us go. All in all, I don't know what happened, but damn that was weird and kinda frightening. Definitely the weirdest trip I made to buy a few games  :o

desocietas

« Reply #68 on: December 14, 2013, 04:36:54 pm »
 :o  glad nothing bad happened to anyone!
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

foxhack

« Reply #69 on: December 14, 2013, 05:36:39 pm »

Who're those guys? The Game Chasers?

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #70 on: December 14, 2013, 06:33:22 pm »

Who're those guys? The Game Chasers?

If you seriously don't know, check them out on youtube. It's a pretty funny show of two jack holes going around searching for games. It's a fun watch.
The channel name is Captian8Bit

« Reply #71 on: December 14, 2013, 09:57:33 pm »
This week I picked up the following two: "Once Piece Pirate Warriors 2" and "Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara". Then today I got Killer is Dead Launch Edition.

« Reply #72 on: December 14, 2013, 10:41:36 pm »
These 5 Atari 7800 games were $48 plus shipping. Pretty good deal considering CIB Scrapyard Dog and especially Planet Smashers are pricey on their own

Working Commodore 64, power supply (not shown) and Accuball Trackball - $10 for all at an indoor yardsale last weekend.

Last two pics are various Commodore and Atari 8-bit stuff of varying prices but the games were generally $3.99 for packs of three. The Vic-20 games are interesting and seem kinda rare. Gotta get another Vic now :)

« Reply #73 on: December 14, 2013, 10:58:51 pm »
These 5 Atari 7800 games were $48 plus shipping. Pretty good deal considering CIB Scrapyard Dog and especially Planet Smashers are pricey on their own

Working Commodore 64, power supply (not shown) and Accuball Trackball - $10 for all at an indoor yardsale last weekend.

Last two pics are various Commodore and Atari 8-bit stuff of varying prices but the games were generally $3.99 for packs of three. The Vic-20 games are interesting and seem kinda rare. Gotta get another Vic now :)

Nice finds! It seems so weird knowing someone on this forum. Or at least I knew of you for a few years, I especially remember watching you in 2010, and then now here.

« Reply #74 on: December 15, 2013, 08:30:18 am »
You knew me in person or on a forum?