Author Topic: January 2014 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 23775 times)

sin2beta

Re: January 2014 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #255 on: January 30, 2014, 06:52:47 pm »
I sometimes dream I'm speaking in Klingon which is weird because I've never even been to Kronos.

Kronos sounds like a place that would have really good Greek food. "I drove 2 light years out of my way to Kronos for a gyro. They are out of this world. *pun intended*  ;)"
UPDATED 01/22/2016 New Ages of SEGA "Space Slalom" is now on....
SegaNerds.com: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7J9ZbGNB-c

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #256 on: January 30, 2014, 06:55:20 pm »
I sometimes dream I'm speaking in Klingon which is weird because I've never even been to Kronos.

Kronos sounds like a place that would have really good Greek food. "I drove 2 light years out of my way to Kronos for a gyro. They are out of this world. *pun intended*  ;)"

BOOM! Well played, sir

90snostalga

« Reply #257 on: January 30, 2014, 07:43:36 pm »

BOOM! Well played, sir

Trekkies huh.  Chut chut.  Choy champio  da Star Wars .  Trekkies skruunee  da pat sleemo!

Star Wars is the only real galaxy and you guys know it!   :)
« Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 07:46:53 pm by 90snostalga »

jobocan

« Reply #258 on: January 30, 2014, 07:46:26 pm »
Second game of the year!
This time it's another new game for an old console, that being Redux: Dark Matters on Dreamcast, the limited edition which includes Dux 1.5 (whatever that is).

This was a kickstarter game, and probably the worst-managed kickstarter I've been a part of, and frankly I didn't think I'd receive the game. The project managers never gave us updates unless we complained about their silence, the project was delayed over a year with no reason given, and at some point they separately sold things that were supposed to be Kickstarter-exclusive... and the final box is just a standard DVD case, when the preview image showed a different-looking box.

Disappointing project, hopefully the game's good.

soera

« Reply #259 on: January 30, 2014, 07:56:15 pm »

I think the original Star wars trio is great ... everything from the 90's and on - junk. The opposite goes for Star Trek. The original series is junk ... everything from the 90's and on - great.

90snostalga

« Reply #260 on: January 30, 2014, 08:05:28 pm »

I think the original Star wars trio is great ... everything from the 90's and on - junk. The opposite goes for Star Trek. The original series is junk ... everything from the 90's and on - great.

Ah, I love alll the star wars movies and I am excited for the new ones, but it appears to be a lot more Trek fans on here so this is a losing battle for me.  I'll be quiet.   :-X

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #261 on: January 30, 2014, 08:41:46 pm »

Ah, I love alll the star wars movies and I am excited for the new ones, but it appears to be a lot more Trek fans on here so this is a losing battle for me.  I'll be quiet.   :-X

Fight the good fight. Down with all that is trek.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #262 on: January 30, 2014, 08:52:22 pm »

Why does it have to be one or the other?

I prefer Star Trek, but I don't hate Star Wars, I enjoy it (well, except for Phantom Menace).

sin2beta

« Reply #263 on: January 30, 2014, 08:55:04 pm »

I just think of Jay from GameChasers and his hatred of Star Trek.
UPDATED 01/22/2016 New Ages of SEGA "Space Slalom" is now on....
SegaNerds.com: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7J9ZbGNB-c

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #264 on: January 30, 2014, 08:59:34 pm »
I feel this has to be posted right now and remind people it's okay to lie about Jar-Jar

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #265 on: January 30, 2014, 09:04:53 pm »

Have you ever seen the movie "Fanboys"?  It's exactly how I feel about trekkies.

This is the 2nd time I've quoted Highlander tonight: "There can be only one". No trek is good trek.

jcalder8

« Reply #266 on: January 30, 2014, 09:07:06 pm »
Downloaded Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary edition for 3DS.
It's up on eShop till Feb. 2nd and it's FREE! So if you always wanted that game, go for it.
Me too! Can't beat the price!

« Reply #267 on: January 30, 2014, 09:15:36 pm »
Jesus, what the hell did I start?  ::)

90snostalga

« Reply #268 on: January 30, 2014, 09:55:46 pm »

Have you ever seen the movie "Fanboys"?  It's exactly how I feel about trekkies.

This is the 2nd time I've quoted Highlander tonight: "There can be only one". No trek is good trek.

So I'm confused Turf.  Are you with me and the Force, or are you with some stupid man that just does nothing but sits in the middle of a space ship ordering others while wearing random color shirts with some kind of combat symbols that are very confusing?

I took from your video you were Star Wars but you made a comment earlier about being a Trekkie.  You said there can only be one so which are you?

90snostalga

« Reply #269 on: January 30, 2014, 09:57:43 pm »
I feel this has to be posted right now and remind people it's okay to lie about Jar-Jar

Video was hilarious and very entertainment and I finally got to see what that guy looks like.  I've seen hundreds of reviews but never seen his face; however, Am I the only Star Wars nerd that actually thinks episodes 1-3 are still good movies and Jar Jar is a great character?  I mean, he played one of the most important roles in episode 1...