Author Topic: Level-5 eShop sale  (Read 1215 times)

desocietas

Level-5 eShop sale
« on: December 12, 2013, 02:52:36 pm »
https://twitter.com/LEVEL5_IA/status/411214717856649216

Sweet, I've been waiting for Starship Damrey and Attack of the Friday Monsters to go on sale!
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

desocietas

Re: Level-5 eShop sale
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2014, 06:59:57 pm »
Dang, they're even cheaper now!  I really liked Attack of the Friday Monsters.  It was short but super sweet and well done:

https://www.facebook.com/LEVEL5IA/posts/565840096844768?stream_ref=5
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

bobster

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2014, 08:40:36 pm »
Hmmm crimson shroud definitely looks interesting. which games of theirs would you recommend?
Currently Playing: The Witcher

desocietas

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2014, 09:20:07 pm »
Hmmm crimson shroud definitely looks interesting. which games of theirs would you recommend?

Crimson Shroud is definitely worth the price in my opinion.  I haven't finished it yet but is supposed to mimic a DnD tabletop game with little figurines and die rolling.

I haven't played much of Starship Damrey but I've read good things about it.  Liberation Maiden supposedly is good as well but I'm not big into shmups.  Don't know much about Bugs Vs Tanks either.

I bought Aero Porter (which was already cheaper than the other titles), and it's a cute game but still feels more like a cheap mobile game.
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

bobster

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2014, 09:39:51 pm »

Crimson Shroud is definitely worth the price in my opinion.  I haven't finished it yet but is supposed to mimic a DnD tabletop game with little figurines and die rolling.

I haven't played much of Starship Damrey but I've read good things about it.  Liberation Maiden supposedly is good as well but I'm not big into shmups.  Don't know much about Bugs Vs Tanks either.

I bought Aero Porter (which was already cheaper than the other titles), and it's a cute game but still feels more like a cheap mobile game.
Thanks for that! I new I had heard of Level-5 then I realize they do the professor layton games. I'm probably sold!
Currently Playing: The Witcher

pacpix

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2014, 10:11:03 pm »
Thanks for posting this Desocietas!  I am downloading Crimson Shroud right now.
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

desocietas

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2014, 10:45:04 pm »
Thanks for that! I new I had heard of Level-5 then I realize they do the professor layton games. I'm probably sold!

No problem!  I like the idea of these smaller, more experimental games that Level-5 is doing... Sounds like they're allowing folks who are known for bigger games experiment with fun ideas/concepts.

Thanks for posting this Desocietas!  I am downloading Crimson Shroud right now.

Awesome! I hope you like it!
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

scott

« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2014, 11:25:09 pm »
Crimson Shroud is pretty good. I was put off by parts of it and maybe only have a couple hours tops into it. Kinda wish combat played out a little differently.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

desocietas

« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2014, 09:44:05 pm »
Crimson Shroud is pretty good. I was put off by parts of it and maybe only have a couple hours tops into it. Kinda wish combat played out a little differently.

Yeah, I can see that.  I'm stuck right now, and I think there's supposed to be some sort of event that procs, but I haven't gotten it to happen yet.  It's a little frustrating in that way.
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

karyann

« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2014, 08:01:52 am »
Their games are on sale again, for $3 this time! I just got Attack of the Friday Monsters to celebrate that I got my NNID back  ;D