Author Topic: What do you do for living?  (Read 7833 times)

dstone

PRO Supporter

Re: What do you do for living?
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2014, 08:53:48 pm »
I'm the Engineering Supervisor for a small locally-owned television station. I get to maintain our transmitter, satellite farm and various data links as well as build sets and work with specialty lighting and wiring for our various talk shows, game shows and concerts. We focus on entertainment, which makes it nice to not have to mess around with news.

jobocan

« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2014, 09:12:35 pm »
I'm a web developer at 3 canadian national museums (more like webmaster-ish (maintenance and such), but we will be doing more development soon). Nothing too special, but it pays well and it's sometimes fun. Definitely better than working for a web company.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2014, 09:24:36 pm »
I'm an underwear model.

soera

« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2014, 11:00:56 pm »
I'm an underwear model.

Taking half naked selfies and sending them to random people doesnt quite qualify as an underwear model.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2014, 11:30:33 pm »
I'm an underwear model.

Taking half naked selfies and sending them to random people doesnt quite qualify as an underwear model.

They're 90% naked.
In related news, I'm apparently not an underwear model.

90snostalga

« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2014, 04:11:00 am »
Um, you said only legal activities so I can't put what I do for a living on here  ;)

90snostalga

« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2014, 04:12:02 am »
I'm an underwear model.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH funny funny funny stuff  ;)  You two I swear, should do a video game review video series together or something.  Your personalities clash just right for very entertaining comedy.

Soera, you mentioned reptiles, I just got rid of my 3 red ear sliders that I have had for 2 years  :'(  I loved them but I had to let them go :'( :'( :'( :'(

I want to get a bearded dragon when I get a house but I love my sliders.  I just got rid of them literally yesterday.  I'm sad.

90snostalga

« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2014, 04:20:49 am »
I'm an underwear model.

I had to go back to this topic just to read this again LOL.  so hilarious  ;D

Veilor

« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2014, 06:25:07 am »
I'm a substitute in kindergartens in the city

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2014, 07:28:10 am »
Due to certain NDA's...
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2014, 10:11:51 am »
I am still in high school at the moment, but I have been working at the family business doing different manual labor jobs since I was 10ish like sorting hangers and stringing laundry bags.  Last year I started working a lot more since I could drive and somehow ended up in the office one day where I am now building spreadsheets/binders for all of the delivery routes.
I'm in my junior year. 2015 is coming...
Colton Kelsey
コルトンケルシー

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2014, 10:15:41 am »
Due to certain NDA's...

...and those pesky, damned S.o.L's...
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

fazerco

PRO Supporter

« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2014, 01:32:25 pm »
Hmm, im the only one getting his hands dirty  :o

But i work in growing plants......................................................................and not the ones u think!

pacpix

« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2014, 02:54:32 pm »
I am still in high school at the moment, but I have been working at the family business doing different manual labor jobs since I was 10ish like sorting hangers and stringing laundry bags.  Last year I started working a lot more since I could drive and somehow ended up in the office one day where I am now building spreadsheets/binders for all of the delivery routes.
I'm in my junior year. 2015 is coming...
Same.  We are almost ready to go into the exciting world of working and paying a lot of bills!
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

90snostalga

« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2014, 03:57:53 pm »
Hmm, im the only one getting his hands dirty  :o

But i work in growing plants......................................................................and not the ones u think!

Sure   :)