Author Topic: Other Intrest thread  (Read 4811 times)

90snostalga

Re: Other Intrest thread
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2014, 08:43:00 pm »
I love pulp fiction.

One question.  Does Marcellas Wallas look like a b****! 

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2014, 10:01:00 pm »
I seem to collect a lot of different Shit
Anime/Manga- I tend to collect this stuff also, but I've fallen behind on actually getting the stuff Favorite series include:Berserk, Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, Rurouni Kenshin, Hellsing, and Yu Yu Hakusho

Music- I tend to stay in the Rock/Metal category, I'll play guitar or bass every once in a while but I'm not good at all. I tend to lean more towards Power and Industrial Metal. Favorite bands include: Firewind, Alice in Chains, Dio, Mystic Prophecy, Foo Fighters, Incubus and Motörhead

Comics- as of right now mostly Batman related, still the newest hobby of mine, Other series I have also/want to start getting are Army of Darkness, Deadpool, and Green Arrow

Figures- I'm not really a sealed collector when it comes to these. the blister packaging ones I tend to keep sealed unless they are damaged I mostly got anime & video game Characters and a couple of Ash from Evil dead

Hotwheels- Okay this was my first hobby, and a good majority came form my Uncle and oddly enough my grandmother. other tghan the DC Comics-based cars I have bought any in a long time

other than those other interest are woodworking and spending time with my dog

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2014, 10:12:22 pm »
It's NOT the SuperBowl.

90snostalga

« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2014, 10:34:56 pm »
I really like Math. My degree is in math and am published in physics.

Comic Books used to be a main hobby of mine. Video Games have taken over, but in a few years it will switch back to comics. I like movies and television in the same way I like comics. I love pulp fiction.

Hey guys.  In case you wonder what sin2beta looks like in real life.  Here is an actual picture of him:

sin2beta

« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2014, 09:21:54 pm »
I love pulp fiction.

One question.  Does Marcellas Wallas look like a b****!

LOL.
UPDATED 01/22/2016 New Ages of SEGA "Space Slalom" is now on....
SegaNerds.com: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7J9ZbGNB-c

sin2beta

« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2014, 09:26:20 pm »

Comic Books used to be a main hobby of mine. Video Games have taken over, but in a few years it will switch back to comics. I like movies and television in the same way I like comics. I love pulp fiction.

Hey guys.  In case you wonder what sin2beta looks like in real life.  Here is an actual picture of him:

Yeah, maybe. I actually do agree with him a lot in the show. And the picture below is actually the stuff I worked on when at Stanford and UC-Boulder. BaBar collaboration FTW! But sadly the character has become a bit too much of a caricature. I like the first season of the show. Currently... not so much.

UPDATED 01/22/2016 New Ages of SEGA "Space Slalom" is now on....
SegaNerds.com: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7J9ZbGNB-c

90snostalga

« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2014, 05:09:16 am »

Yeah, maybe. I actually do agree with him a lot in the show. And the picture below is actually the stuff I worked on when at Stanford and UC-Boulder. BaBar collaboration FTW! But sadly the character has become a bit too much of a caricature. I like the first season of the show. Currently... not so much.

Wow!  If you understand what's on that board you must be very very smart.  I feel like I would have to pay money to even schedule a meeting with you or something  ;)    But if you are similar to Sheldon, May I ask, does your gf look like her as well? lol

"BaBar collaboration FTW!"  I have no idea what the F you are talking about lol.  Me and my wife love Big Bang Theory tho.  We are only on season 4 tho.  We have the dvd box sets and we need to catch up after season 4.

scott

« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2014, 08:52:45 am »
Man, i don't like Big Bang Theory at all. I did find the 1st season entertaining but after that I grew really tired of it very quickly. I think Sheldon is one of the reason too, I really really can't stand him at all. To the point where I don't even like the guy that plays him. ha
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

fazerco

PRO Supporter

« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2014, 12:12:43 pm »
I have a sugarbag collection.

I have graphic novells, or just comics.

I also ride a bike, a yamaha fazer 1000

And i like married with childeren  ;D

soera

« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2014, 01:42:39 pm »
What the hell is a sugarbag? Is it like a slutbag but nicer?

If you want children, mine are for sale. You dont even have to be "married with children" to have them. :)

fazerco

PRO Supporter

« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2014, 03:16:29 pm »

If you want children, mine are for sale. You dont even have to be "married with children" to have them. :)

Those paper bags with sugar in them.

And i think importing children is illegal. I will send Al to you to teach you how to  ;)

soera

« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2014, 03:56:46 pm »
As in like granulated sugar?

« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2014, 05:50:51 pm »
Colton Kelsey
コルトンケルシー

« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2014, 06:12:10 pm »
Sports - football (middlesbrough), American football (eagles), Hockey (avs), MMA, Boxing, F1. pretty much anything but baseball.

Cooking. I love to cook. Started a website with my recipes but i only have a few up there at the moment.

Movies/TV. Who doesnt enjoy these?

Music. I listen to most stuff. not a fan of metal or pop music thou.

Designing Buildings

« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2014, 06:14:16 pm »

if they are anything like mine then you will be paying to have them gone