Author Topic: Turf's Zero Edits Productions  (Read 26200 times)

turf

PRO Supporter

Re: Turf's Zero Edits Productions
« Reply #120 on: October 31, 2014, 10:43:29 am »
Great vid again keep them coming very entertaining ..  ;D
Wish my wife was as into video games as yours ... My wife is starting to come around as the years go on..that is looking, searching, and playing (sorta). :)

Thanks for watching! 

I'm pretty lucky as far as partners in collecting go.  It's a big help to have someone that likes to help you dig and look for games.  She doesn't complain when I spend $53.99 on Godzilla 2.  It makes life good.  Also, I can buy her a couple of games for Christmas and she will be pumped!  ;D

« Reply #121 on: October 31, 2014, 11:38:27 pm »
Great vid again keep them coming very entertaining ..  ;D
Wish my wife was as into video games as yours ... My wife is starting to come around as the years go on..that is looking, searching, and playing (sorta). :)

Thanks for watching! 

I'm pretty lucky as far as partners in collecting go.  It's a big help to have someone that likes to help you dig and look for games.  She doesn't complain when I spend $53.99 on Godzilla 2.  It makes life good.  Also, I can buy her a couple of games for Christmas and she will be pumped!  ;D

That's great my wife is getting there not so much into playing games but she does find the great deals and doesn't complain at all... Got to love her for that... My son is also pretty big into gaming so I think that also has a little to do with the finding of the games by my wife.

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #122 on: November 04, 2014, 03:53:11 am »
My son and I enjoyed volume 2 (watched it on Sunday). Don't worry about the length. It's interesting material.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #123 on: November 04, 2014, 09:50:06 am »
My son and I enjoyed volume 2 (watched it on Sunday). Don't worry about the length. It's interesting material.

You think that now, but Chapter 4 ended up being 24 min.  I'm a little long winded when I get to stuff I like.   :P

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #124 on: November 04, 2014, 09:53:19 am »
It's Tuesday!  You know what that means. It's time for another installment of The Complete NES Review!  Is it too soon to start calling it The CNR Show?

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #125 on: November 04, 2014, 11:58:01 am »

You think that now, but Chapter 4 ended up being 24 min.  I'm a little long winded when I get to stuff I like.   :P

I am already familiar with 99% of the NES lineup and own 95% of the titles I want for it. I'm watching for 2 reasons.

1) maybe you'll mention one of the 1% I never heard of.
2) I want to see your take on them.

It's especially interesting when your oppinion of a game clashes with the majority.

davifus

« Reply #126 on: November 04, 2014, 02:50:43 pm »
My usually experience with Turf's video.
>Come Home & Shower
>New Video - Oh boy
>Put on my headphone
>Turn on video and Lie down on bed
>Think about life & listen to Turf's dreamy voice
>Video end
>Continue with life wishing for more Turf's Video

I kid

But great video's lately
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #127 on: November 04, 2014, 03:01:58 pm »
Tip to make it better: Be pissed drunk. I always love drunk angry playthroughs.

That would be fun to watch with a game this is highly frustrating. To bad I am a happy drunk or I would do something like that haha
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #128 on: November 04, 2014, 03:33:51 pm »

I am already familiar with 99% of the NES lineup and own 95% of the titles I want for it. I'm watching for 2 reasons.

1) maybe you'll mention one of the 1% I never heard of.
2) I want to see your take on them.

It's especially interesting when your oppinion of a game clashes with the majority.

That's part of the reason I'm doing this.  I thought I was knew the NES library.  I don't.  I will when this is over. 
I'm hoping I can find some gems for myself and maybe share it with a few folks. 

You'll get honest opinions in this noise.  I've had a couple that I really wanted to like, but I'm just not into. 

davifus That's only slightly creepy.  I'll allow it.    :)  Glad y'all are digging it.

davifus

« Reply #129 on: November 04, 2014, 04:01:09 pm »
Just expressing how enjoyable the videos are  :)
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

« Reply #130 on: November 05, 2014, 01:18:56 am »
Great vid again!

Baseball what can you actually say about those games! LOL  :P

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #131 on: November 07, 2014, 08:16:52 am »
I know these are coming fast, but here I Chapter 4 of the Complete NES Review.  If you fell behind, don't be scared.  You can binge on them like this is Netflix.  Hope you like it!

bobster

« Reply #132 on: November 07, 2014, 11:13:09 am »
I just took time from work to catch up on all the videos. Excellent as always!

Is that a new room you guys have set up, or is that still the game room you showed in your tour video way back when? Those shelves are pretty nice looking!
Currently Playing: The Witcher

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #133 on: November 07, 2014, 12:51:10 pm »
I got new shelves.  It's just a more photogenic angle of my room.  It's between the 2 arcade cabinets I showed in the gameroom tour. 

My wife likes to move stuff around on the shelves for every video.  You get to see different toys and games in different places for every video.  It's kinda turned into a thing for her.   :D

bobster

« Reply #134 on: November 07, 2014, 01:18:06 pm »
Awww that's cute! I like it. I'll have to keep an eye out for the new stuff  :D
Currently Playing: The Witcher