Author Topic: Bravely Default  (Read 2283 times)

scott

Re: Bravely Default
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2014, 09:15:39 am »
I might do the same. Haven't decided on that yet.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

soera

« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2014, 10:27:41 am »
I finally downloaded the demo the day before release and noticed it only had 30 plays allowed on it ... so figured I could wait one more day and just never started it.

I just hit 12 hours and got 2 more classes. Game is amazing. Im shocked I stopped long enough to get online honestly. :)

« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2014, 10:54:12 pm »
So I'm pretty pissed about this whole Bravely Default situation. I was going to order it on Amazon and when I went for the collectors edition it said "sign up to be notified when it comes available" so I do and I'm waiting and waiting, all the while I could have pre-ordered at best buy .com and had a copy. Amazon never got it! So now here I am assed out of getting the CE unless I resort to ebay. I'm furious with Amazon. Why would they even say they can get it if they weren't getting?

Does anyone by chance have an extra copy they would want to sell for less than ebay prices?

Side note: I am however glad to hear it's awesome and worth all the hype, I don't play RPGs much but I really want this one.
I'M ALWAYS LOOKING TO BUY COMPLETE COPIES OF SEGA CD AND SEGA SATURN GAMES, SO PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE ANY.

« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2014, 02:32:29 am »
Glad folks are enjoying it. Unfortunately I passed on it. I was really pumped for it, but the demo ruined it for me. What is odd is, I had no interest in Lightning Returns, and that demo sold me on it, haha.

anruiukimi

« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2014, 03:10:04 am »
Glad folks are enjoying it. Unfortunately I passed on it. I was really pumped for it, but the demo ruined it for me. What is odd is, I had no interest in Lightning Returns, and that demo sold me on it, haha.

I was rather eh on the demo, but the actual game I am really enjoying. Reminds me why I almost never play demos. xD

argyle

« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2014, 09:54:05 am »
I loved the demo, put a little over 8 hours into it doing everything I possibly could.  Enjoying the full game so far as well, but I'm still pretty early in.  Just curious, what is it about the demo that you guys didn't like compared to the final game?  It was a pretty good representation from what I can tell. 
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

scott

« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2014, 10:01:47 am »
I couldn't sleep last night, so I downloaded the demo. I decided I wanted to get the boost in villagers from the demo.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread