Author Topic: Dungeons & Dragons: Daggerdale  (Read 654 times)

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

Dungeons & Dragons: Daggerdale
« on: March 01, 2014, 06:50:08 pm »
What is everyone's opinion on this one? I'm looking at the 360 version and it looks cool to me. But then I heard mixed reviews. A lot of people complain about bugs and blandness throughout. While other seem to like it.

What do you guys think?

I'm hoping for a new hack-n-slash RPG like Neverwinter Nights, Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance, or Diablo. Would this fit the bill? Or is it really so "budget-title" that it sucks?

soera

Re: Dungeons & Dragons: Daggerdale
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2014, 08:24:43 pm »
I was super anxious for this game ... but after all the issues, this game isnt even worth owning. I heard from the forums that this game is so bugged that its simply unplayable.

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

Re: Dungeons & Dragons: Daggerdale
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2014, 09:12:18 pm »
I mostly heard bad reviews, too.  I remember looking for any news regarding the game, seeing the gameplay videos, and came to the conclusion to not even try it.  No character customization, aside from upgrading skills and abilities, was basically the main reason that I would have been interested in the game.  Aside from that, the game is basically hack-and-slash...  Neverwinter Nights and Baldur's Gate may be in the same genre but, for me, they were also story-driven and their systems were more complex.  It's a Diablo rip-off, in my opinion.

Please check out the games I have for sale.