Author Topic: March 2014 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 34812 times)

Re: March 2014 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #150 on: March 13, 2014, 10:54:02 am »
My most recent pickups.

No matter how many games I cross off my wish list it only just grows and grows.  :D

Awesome pickups!

Funny enough I have never run across a copy of Ristar in the wild. I know it's not a rare game, it is just one of those elusive titles I never see for some reason. Maybe this weekend I'll find it at the flea market. The sun is out, the weather is getting warmer and the sellers will be out in full!!I am so there :p

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #151 on: March 13, 2014, 02:45:11 pm »

Would have rather had Lucky Dime Caper, but I'm not complaining since I won an auction on it for $2.75! Lucky me! (Besides, I'll probably get Lucky Dime Caper on my Master System anyways, the SMS version of Deep Duck Trouble on the other hand is far too expensive for my tastes.)

foxhack

« Reply #152 on: March 13, 2014, 10:07:19 pm »
I just got LA Noire Complete for Steam for about four bucks and two TF2 item drops. Woohoo.

atariboy

« Reply #153 on: March 13, 2014, 11:16:07 pm »
Nice pick ups foxhack, I loved LA Noir on the 360, I thought it was an excellent game.
Now Playing: Lollipop Chainsaw

teck

PRO Supporter

« Reply #154 on: March 14, 2014, 03:40:18 am »
Just got Dark Souls II CE and I can't decided if I should open it or not~!  D:

argyle

« Reply #155 on: March 14, 2014, 06:59:41 am »
Just got Dark Souls II CE and I can't decided if I should open it or not~!  D:

I didn't have a problem opening mine (I never do tho, I don't buy games to keep them sealed) but I couldn't decide if I should leave the figure in the box to display him or remove him.  My wife told me he would look much better removed & setup, and I believe she was right.  :)  Of course, the decision was made somewhat easier by the fact that the box got a little dinged in shipping...  :-\
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #156 on: March 14, 2014, 10:16:57 am »
I picked up a few things in the last few days.

P'radicus Conflict (NES) CIB - $25  The box has seen better days, but it was priced right
Micro Machines (Aladdin Cart) Sealed - $13  My wife didn't know what an Aladdin cart was.  She bought it off eBay.  Yeah Wife!
Felix the Cat (NES) loose - $15 I'm happy to knock this one off of my list.  It's been a booger to find.
Legend of Zelda Classic Series (NES) - $20 CIB Not a bad price

soera

« Reply #157 on: March 14, 2014, 10:46:25 am »
Nice score on P`Radikus. Ive never seen the game in person and I would have paid $25 just cart only.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #158 on: March 14, 2014, 01:17:33 pm »
Nice score on P`Radikus. Ive never seen the game in person and I would have paid $25 just cart only.

I'm getting really close to having all the unlicensed games.  If it wasn't for those damn dirty Panisian (sp?) games I might be able to get all of them, minus Myrid 6-in-1.  Tengen, Bunch, Wisdom Tree, Color Dreams, and Camerica sets are within reach.

Veilor

« Reply #159 on: March 14, 2014, 05:13:26 pm »
Two more games bought

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #160 on: March 14, 2014, 08:21:08 pm »
^ I've never seen a "Platinum" PS2 game. Those look cool. In the U.S., it's a "Greatest Hits" edition for PS2, and it has a red border, rather than your stylish silver border.

The original XBox had Platinum Hits editions in the U.S., though. But no cool silver border.

spac316

« Reply #161 on: March 14, 2014, 08:48:06 pm »
Found Mega Man 5 for NES! And that makes it my 1000th game for my whole collection!

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #162 on: March 14, 2014, 09:06:46 pm »
Found Mega Man 5 for NES! And that makes it my 1000th game for my whole collection!

Jealous. After MM2, that's my favorite game in the original NES series.

*sigh*, I used to have them all. But my stupid brother sold my beautiful, beautiful NES collection for a Game Boy Color, a few games, and game case at Software Etc. when I was in the Air Force. (all Mega Mans, all Dragon Warriors, all Castlevanias, all Ninja Gaidens, all Adventure Islands, all Marios, all Lolos, etc., etc. It really was a fan-freaking-tastic collection)

Warmsignal

« Reply #163 on: March 14, 2014, 09:33:00 pm »
I picked up Yakuza 4. First Yakuza game for me.

« Reply #164 on: March 14, 2014, 10:54:16 pm »

Congrats!!!

Definitely a memorable milestone :)