Author Topic: Live-Action Dragonball Z Series  (Read 2465 times)

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

Re: Live-Action Dragonball Z Series
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2014, 04:55:35 pm »
That's Android 18 and her brother, Android 17, watching Goku arrive.

Please check out the games I have for sale.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2014, 08:33:38 pm »
That's Android 18 and her brother, Android 17, watching Goku arrive.

Watching adult-Gohan arrive (or possibly Future-Trunks). Goku was dead in History of Trunks.

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2014, 04:02:47 am »
Maybe you're right...  I do remember that Future Trunks mention that Goku will have a heart attack, whether that was before or after the activation of Android 17 and Android 18, I don't remember.  I doubt it's Trunks...  I'm convinced it's Gohan carrying the Z Sword on his back before he gave it to Trunks.  Is it just me or am I the only one seeing orange?

Please check out the games I have for sale.

« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2014, 03:03:35 pm »
^ History of Trunks, not Android Saga.

What's Twilight about it? I didn't see any romance or sparkling men.

So... is the girl supposed to be Trunks? She looked like that android chick. Eh, Maybe I should just watch Dragon Ball Z more.

nah, that's android 18. her and andriod 17 are the main antagonists created by doctor gero after being pissed that goku demolished the red ribbon army back when he was a kid. the androids were created to kill goku and all of his friends. the dude flying towards the androids is an adult gohan. trunks was just a kid in the beginning of the tv special and it shows trunks up to when he leaves his time line for the cannon time line of the manga/tv series.