Author Topic: Class of Heroes 2G physical release  (Read 8699 times)

desocietas

Re: Class of Heroes 2G physical release
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2014, 12:19:06 pm »
Orders open as of 12 noon PST!  They'll stay open for a month, then no more will be produced:

http://www.gaijinworks.com/
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

soera

« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2014, 01:21:22 pm »
I got my email this morning but its taking a while for the verification email to come through. Heh nm, just got it. :D

argyle

« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2014, 03:21:42 pm »
You guys beat me to it, was just coming to post this - ordered mine!  :D
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

karyann

« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2014, 03:29:47 pm »
I've been watching the page frequently today until I can finally order, and it's already down because they're having problem with payments  :-\ Guess I'll wait until tomorrow, it'll be open for a month anyway  :P

soera

« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2014, 03:35:44 pm »
I never even saw the buy page.

desocietas

« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2014, 05:26:25 pm »
For anyone who ordered around noon, this is on their site:

NOTE:IF YOU ORDERED BETWEEN 12:00 and 12:30PM PST TODAY CHECK YOUR EMAIL RECEIPT FOR THE TERM "Amazon Sandbox". DUE TO A GLITCH, THE INITIAL ORDERS WERE ROUTED TO A TEST BIN AND ARE NOT REAL - THEY WILL HAVE TO BE RE-PLACED.  SANDBOX ORDERS WILL NOT ACTUALLY CHARGE YOUR CREDIT CARD. YOU CAN CANCEL YOUR SANDBOX ORDER IF YOU WANT TO, BUT SINCE THEY'RE NOT REAL, THEY WILL DROP OFF AUTOMATICALLY IN A FEW WEEKS.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

argyle

« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2014, 05:32:30 pm »
Doh, thanks - think I'm gonna wait a day or two before replacing my order to make sure they have all the bugs worked out.   :-\
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the

soera

« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2014, 07:14:43 pm »
I think Im going to do the same.

« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2014, 12:59:53 pm »
Anyone end up ordering this?

fazerco

PRO Supporter

« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2014, 01:22:39 pm »
I didnt order it.

argyle

« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2014, 02:37:39 pm »

Absolutely.  No way I'm letting this one slip by me.  If you have the least bit of interest in it, I'm not sure why you wouldn't - it's pretty much a guarantee, given the extremely small window that will be open for anyone to buy it, that you'll at least be able to get back what you paid for it if you end up not liking it or just not wanting it for whatever reason. 

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2014, 02:54:12 pm »

working on it!
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

abe

« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2014, 08:55:33 pm »
Just to clarify things, this is basically a port of the PSP version, right? Has anyone here had experience with the PSP version? I was just wondering if I could get some opinions on the series, since I haven't had any experience with it.
I haven't put my order in yet, but I would imagine I'll get around to it. I've still got a few weeks left anyways.
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

argyle

« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2014, 09:25:13 pm »
Just to clarify things, this is basically a port of the PSP version, right? Has anyone here had experience with the PSP version? I was just wondering if I could get some opinions on the series, since I haven't had any experience with it.
I haven't put my order in yet, but I would imagine I'll get around to it. I've still got a few weeks left anyways.

I haven't played any of the sequel, but I played some of the original.  It's a first-person party-based turn-based dungeon crawler. :)  If you're an old-school gamer, it's the same style as Might & Magic / Bard's Tale / Wizardry.  If you're not familiar with those, then the most popular modern game it's like is the Etrian Odyssey series. 

abe

« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2014, 09:36:05 pm »

I haven't played any of the sequel, but I played some of the original. It's a first-person party-based turn-based dungeon crawler. :)  If you're an old-school gamer, it's the same style as Might & Magic / Bard's Tale / Wizardry.  If you're not familiar with those, then the most popular modern game it's like is the Etrian Odyssey series.

All right! I'm sold on this. I can't miss out now. ;D
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)