Author Topic: Possible bug?  (Read 1021 times)

tpugmire

Possible bug?
« on: February 20, 2011, 08:15:03 pm »
There have been a few times when while looking at various listings, when the front and back picture art scrolls, the back picture art appears to be smashed from top to bottom.  If I refresh the screen, it goes back to normal.  I can't seem to find any way to replicate it, and it seems to be at random.
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

matt

Re: Possible bug?
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2011, 08:48:14 pm »
Interesting. What browser are you using? Both images are loaded at first and then the 2nd one is hidden, so there is a chance you may see the back cover popup for a brief second.

tpugmire

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2011, 10:14:55 pm »
Yeah, I'm seeing that, but I don't think it has anything to do with it.  It's like the image is compressed somehow.  I'm using firefox, I'll mess around with internet explorer and see if I can get it to happen.  It totally could be a firefox thing...
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

matt

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2011, 10:31:07 am »
I think I have this corrected. Within Firefox it looks like the scrolling is fired off before the images are loaded and thus it isn't using the actual size of the image (which varies). I've changed this so that the images are fully loaded before we trigger the scroll. Please let me know if it's still an issue.

Thanks!