Author Topic: Wanted: XBOX Action Replay  (Read 707 times)

Wanted: XBOX Action Replay
« on: April 15, 2014, 12:09:54 am »
I am looking to see if anyone has a complete Action Replay for the original XBOX they'd be willing to sell me? I have stuff to trade as well.

foxhack

Re: Wanted: XBOX Action Replay
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2014, 12:19:45 am »
I am looking to see if anyone has a complete Action Replay for the original XBOX they'd be willing to sell me? I have stuff to trade as well.

... ha.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Are you serious. Dude. I HAVE ONE. Check your PMs!

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2014, 01:39:20 am »

... ha.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Are you serious. Dude. I HAVE ONE. Check your PMs!

This is what they call Destiny O.O!!!

PM sent :D

karyann

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2014, 09:43:42 am »
At first I though you wanted a Gameshark Gamesaves thingy and was all happy because I have 2, which I don't want or need (bought them for trading or for people who are looking for them, since they were cheap). I'm sad I won't be useful this time around, but I'm glad you found what you wanted so quickly nevertheless  ;D

foxhack

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2014, 01:43:44 pm »
At first I though you wanted a Gameshark Gamesaves thingy and was all happy because I have 2, which I don't want or need (bought them for trading or for people who are looking for them, since they were cheap). I'm sad I won't be useful this time around, but I'm glad you found what you wanted so quickly nevertheless  ;D

I have one of those somewhere too. XD