Author Topic: Upcoming Niche Japanese Games  (Read 235139 times)

Flashback2012

Re: Upcoming Niche Japanese Games
« Reply #1290 on: November 01, 2016, 02:56:33 am »
I just emailed them today about combining my order. Hopefully they get back with me soon. If not, Ill just cancel my first pre-order and do a double order anyhow.

In other news, Vic Ireland updated the Gaijin page saying they are pushing back the summon 6 release a month so they are extending pre-orders a month.

Oh Thank God! Now I just need to scare up $300.  :o

argyle

« Reply #1291 on: November 01, 2016, 06:22:21 pm »
Silver Case limited edition is limited to the NIS Store if anyone was wondering, like me.

Thanks, I was actually. Probably gonna sell the PC version when it comes in, assuming I can recoup what I spent, and pick this one up instead. 
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

kashell

« Reply #1292 on: November 02, 2016, 12:04:35 pm »
I think I'll go with the standard edition for Silver Case.

God Wars, on the other hand...that CE is gorgeous and the game looks awesome. I better start apologizing to my wallet.

soera

« Reply #1293 on: November 03, 2016, 12:26:15 pm »

argyle

« Reply #1294 on: November 07, 2016, 05:03:42 pm »
Updated! :) 

God Wars, on the other hand...that CE is gorgeous and the game looks awesome. I better start apologizing to my wallet.

Is the standard edition of Silver Case going to be NISA exclusive? I can't find it anywhere else yet - all I want is the game as well, truth be told. I have that $18 credit w/ NISA, and assuming Silver Case is NOT exclusive I'll be using it on either the Touhou Genso Wanderer LE or the God Wars LE. Would like some more info on the GW soundtrack, that might help tip the scales depending on whether or not it's a full soundtrack.
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the

desocietas

« Reply #1295 on: November 07, 2016, 06:40:05 pm »
Updated! :) 

Is the standard edition of Silver Case going to be NISA exclusive? I can't find it anywhere else yet - all I want is the game as well, truth be told. I have that $18 credit w/ NISA, and assuming Silver Case is NOT exclusive I'll be using it on either the Touhou Genso Wanderer LE or the God Wars LE. Would like some more info on the GW soundtrack, that might help tip the scales depending on whether or not it's a full soundtrack.

According to their FB, there might be more information coming about a standard edition and such: https://www.facebook.com/NISAmericaInc/posts/1261764400536424

I'd say keep checking around later for details!
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

argyle

« Reply #1296 on: November 15, 2016, 11:42:14 am »
Gonna try to get an update out later today, but in the meantime I just came across this news - Video Games Plus has a exclusive restock of Class of Heroes 2G for the PS3.

https://www.videogamesplus.ca/class-heroes-vgp-exclusive-varient-ps3-p-24299.html

$79.99 CA = approx. $59.37 US.

Says it's an exclusive "D" variant too. Gotta say, I'm half-way tempted to order another copy from them to open so I can keep my original sealed.

desocietas

« Reply #1297 on: November 15, 2016, 12:13:25 pm »
Gonna try to get an update out later today, but in the meantime I just came across this news - Video Games Plus has a exclusive restock of Class of Heroes 2G for the PS3.

https://www.videogamesplus.ca/class-heroes-vgp-exclusive-varient-ps3-p-24299.html

$79.99 CA = approx. $59.37 US.

Says it's an exclusive "D" variant too. Gotta say, I'm half-way tempted to order another copy from them to open so I can keep my original sealed.

Makes me wonder how much stock they have. I posted about this a month ago in a separate thread, and I think some folks have already posted pictures of the differences between the D variant and one of the others from Gaijinworks.
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

desocietas

« Reply #1298 on: November 16, 2016, 05:53:54 pm »
Double post, but some Persona 5 news:

- delayed until April 4th, 2017
 - dual audio (Japanese, English)
 - official artwork released:
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

argyle

« Reply #1299 on: November 17, 2016, 04:50:59 pm »
Updated! Lots of new localization announcements this past week.

kashell

« Reply #1300 on: November 18, 2016, 08:30:34 am »
Thanks for all the work you do on this, argyle! Next year looks like it's going to be a very busy and expensive one!

Flashback2012

« Reply #1301 on: November 18, 2016, 11:33:02 am »
Thanks for all the work you do on this, argyle! Next year looks like it's going to be a very busy and expensive one!

Next year? There's still releases from this year and last year I haven't gotten to yet. Anyone else feeling release fatigue from these companies, especially NIS? As much as I would love to have these CE and SE releases they're putting out, I simply cannot afford them all. Then you factor in companies like Atlus, Xseed, Aksys, Gaijinworks, Square-Enix and stuff like LRG and it quickly becomes overwhelming. I've basically had to give up on the hope of getting the CE releases from NIS since most of them are only available through them and not available to pre-order from GS most of the time (and this also true of Square-Enix where the CE versions are ONLY available on their site). Plus these CE versions are $70-90 a pop. I have a decent paying job but there's no way, even if I had no bills/expenses, that I could afford all of the CE/SE releases that are out/coming out.  :P

soera

« Reply #1302 on: November 18, 2016, 11:36:50 am »
Ive decided to only focus on CEs of games Im actually interested in. All I do with most of the CEs now is open them, pull out the game, and stuff the rest of it in a closet or box somewhere. Im considering piecing out the ones that I dont have all that high of a care for.

kashell

« Reply #1303 on: November 18, 2016, 12:39:14 pm »
Ive decided to only focus on CEs of games Im actually interested in.

That was one of my gaming resolutions for this year. I'm happy to say that I've been good about keeping it. If there's a series I really like, then I'll buy the CE because all of the contents will be put on display. If there's a game that just has cool stuff (Megadimension vs Sega Hard Girls) then I'll buy the CE so I can, again, put the stuff on display.

Otherwise, if it's for a game that looks fun, then I'll just by the regular version.

Limeface

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1304 on: November 22, 2016, 10:50:14 pm »
Update on River City: Tokyo Rumble:

Hi River City fans!

We know you're all excited for news of the physical reorder with keychains, and we have more details to share. We are happy to announce the reorder will be completed by the end of the month. From there, the games and keychains need to get to Amazon, and sent out to their distribution centers, which will take a week or two.

As such, we expect to see the game plus keychain back in stock on Amazon around the second week in November. As soon as we know they are up, we will announce it on our social media channels, including:

https://www.facebook.com/NatsumeInc

https://twitter.com/Natsume_Inc

http://ceecee-natsume.tumblr.com/

https://www.instagram.com/natsume.inc/

We appreciate your patience while we get the game and keychain back in stock.

The River City: Tokyo Rumble keychain bundle is avalible again on Amazon for $29.99.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01HFRICLE/ref=olp_product_details?_encoding=UTF8&me=