Author Topic: Upcoming Niche Japanese Games  (Read 233492 times)

Re: Upcoming Niche Japanese Games
« Reply #1305 on: November 28, 2016, 04:18:09 pm »
Ugh, so Silver Case is up on Amazon for $24 for the standard, but I really want the LE, but I really don't know if I really want to pay more than double for the goodies.

argyle

« Reply #1306 on: November 30, 2016, 05:24:27 pm »
A bit of a break there, but I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. We're back on schedule now with a new update!  :)

...sorta. I could only find one new release announcement & 3 updates for the past 2 weeks. Guess everyone took a break, huh? ;)

FYI, I'm just kinda letting Rez float there because it's coming out...soon? But I guess no one knows exactly when. Iunno, I'm very tempted at this point to just cancel my preorder of it. Sad that Limited Run Games runs circles around them, and that's a company made up of 2 guys.  ???
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

« Reply #1307 on: December 07, 2016, 09:15:18 am »
Sounds like Sony announced a new Wild Arms, exclusive to mobile. 

kashell

« Reply #1308 on: December 07, 2016, 09:59:49 am »
And Arc the Lad...

*sigh*

« Reply #1309 on: December 08, 2016, 06:16:40 am »
Sounds like Sony announced a new Wild Arms, exclusive to mobile.
So frustrating.

Don't understand why the Wild Arms and Arc games can't come to PS4/Vita as  downloadable titles.

Then a company like LRG can make physical versions for the likes of us :P

Mobile gaming is horrible, I just can't get into it, no matter how good the games get.

soera

« Reply #1310 on: December 08, 2016, 09:44:40 am »
DQ Heroes II for EU/NA is official !!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6LMh0eIyo4

Coming to PS4 on 28th of April 2017!

kashell

« Reply #1311 on: December 14, 2016, 10:40:40 am »
Valkyria Revolution is heading to the west!

« Reply #1312 on: December 14, 2016, 10:42:33 am »
Valkyria Revolution is heading to the west!
Digital only for Vita, all regions.

kashell

« Reply #1313 on: December 14, 2016, 10:59:14 am »
Physical copies available for the PS4 and Xbone. The Xbone part surprises me.

soera

« Reply #1315 on: December 20, 2016, 08:48:06 am »
Wild Guns Reloaded (with keychain) for PS4 available on Amazon for $30. Limited physical release!

https://www.amazon.com/Wild-Guns-Reloaded/dp/B01N5D9SGF/

desocietas

« Reply #1316 on: December 20, 2016, 01:20:22 pm »
Wild Guns Reloaded (with keychain) for PS4 available on Amazon for $30. Limited physical release!

Ugh, just woke up, and of course they sell it when I was sleeping and didn't have my phone to check for notifications -___-  Apparently they're currently sold out of half their stock, but there will be more soon available on Amazon (like today/tomorrow).

I have to step away for part of they day, so if someone were able to get an extra, I'll totally buy it off you! Thanks in advance <3
« Last Edit: December 20, 2016, 01:26:01 pm by desocietas »
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

« Reply #1317 on: December 21, 2016, 07:54:22 am »

Ugh, just woke up, and of course they sell it when I was sleeping and didn't have my phone to check for notifications -___-  Apparently they're currently sold out of half their stock, but there will be more soon available on Amazon (like today/tomorrow).

I have to step away for part of they day, so if someone were able to get an extra, I'll totally buy it off you! Thanks in advance <3
It's back up again.  I have not seen it sold out so far, but I keep seeing the shipping date get further and further away.

azure

« Reply #1318 on: December 21, 2016, 11:46:45 am »

It's back up again.  I have not seen it sold out so far, but I keep seeing the shipping date get further and further away.
I've missed out on this and River City, what a rip.

desocietas

« Reply #1319 on: December 21, 2016, 11:49:51 am »

I've missed out on this and River City, what a rip.

Woke up earlier today and still missed it by most likely half an hour or so. The one drawback to being on Pacific time... -___-

I'm holding out hope that there will be more copies later; I don't care if I don't receive it anytime soon.

River City might have one more wave on Amazon. The last batch they had was available for most of one day, if not longer. Natsume said they'll confirm in January.

I'm not sure why Natsume is doing this with these two games while there are a million copies of Skytree Village out there that no one's buying  :-[
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas