Author Topic: Upcoming Niche Japanese Games  (Read 233581 times)

azure

Re: Upcoming Niche Japanese Games
« Reply #1320 on: December 21, 2016, 12:02:35 pm »
Wild Guns Reloaded (with keychain) for PS4 available on Amazon for $30. Limited physical release!

https://www.amazon.com/Wild-Guns-Reloaded/dp/B01N5D9SGF/

Ugh, just woke up, and of course they sell it when I was sleeping and didn't have my phone to check for notifications -___-  Apparently they're currently sold out of half their stock, but there will be more soon available on Amazon (like today/tomorrow).

I have to step away for part of they day, so if someone were able to get an extra, I'll totally buy it off you! Thanks in advance <3
It's back up again.  I have not seen it sold out so far, but I keep seeing the shipping date get further and further away.
I've missed out on this and River City, what a rip.

Woke up earlier today and still missed it by most likely half an hour or so. The one drawback to being on Pacific time... -___-

I'm holding out hope that there will be more copies later; I don't care if I don't receive it anytime soon.

River City might have one more wave on Amazon. The last batch they had was available for most of one day, if not longer. Natsume said they'll confirm in January.

I'm not sure why Natsume is doing this with these two games while there are a million copies of Skytree Village out there that no one's buying  :-[
I know, I'll hold out and hope for another wave of River City. Thanks for the info!

soera

« Reply #1321 on: December 21, 2016, 12:08:57 pm »
http://www.play-asia.com/wild-guns-reloaded/13/70aba3 - still available there. Mine shipped last night. I couldnt hardly care less for a keychain.

desocietas

« Reply #1322 on: December 21, 2016, 12:12:01 pm »
http://www.play-asia.com/wild-guns-reloaded/13/70aba3 - still available there. Mine shipped last night. I couldnt hardly care less for a keychain.

Yeah, the keychain isn't amazing, but I'd still like it have it if I can. If all else fails, I'll pick it up from them or VGP.

If you end up playing it, let me know what you think of it! If anything, Natsume did confirm that it's local co-op only... just a little confusing 'cause they mention co-op but also online rankings, so I think a lot of folks thought that there was online multiplayer available.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

azure

« Reply #1323 on: December 21, 2016, 05:09:07 pm »
Yeah, the keychain isn't amazing, but I'd still like it have it if I can. If all else fails, I'll pick it up from them or VGP.

If you end up playing it, let me know what you think of it! If anything, Natsume did confirm that it's local co-op only... just a little confusing 'cause they mention co-op but also online rankings, so I think a lot of folks thought that there was online multiplayer available.

No online? That's lame, local would be my preferred method for playing this game with someone, but still.

« Reply #1324 on: December 22, 2016, 07:59:13 pm »
Back up again.

desocietas

« Reply #1325 on: December 22, 2016, 09:07:45 pm »
Back up again.

Haha, fiiinally got one this time and had to get my bf to buy it for me through his phone (we were still on the way to pick up my replacement).

If someone else around here still needs one with a keychain, let me know. I'll keep a lookout, too.

Thanks, ignition!

UPDATE: Live again for sale at 8:05pm PST: https://smile.amazon.com/Wild-Guns-Reloaded/dp/B01N5D9SGF/?sa-no-redirect=1
« Last Edit: December 22, 2016, 11:05:51 pm by desocietas »
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

argyle

« Reply #1326 on: January 10, 2017, 03:58:07 pm »
Happy New Year!!!!  ;D

I'm back after a looong break, and ready to start this year off right (if a week late...whatever :P). The OP is nice & updated and there are plenty of new releases and (I'm sure) announcements right around the corner.

This year is lining up to be even bigger than last year as far as our little niche goes. Two very big waits are coming to an end (Breath of the Wild and Persona 5) and there are tons of other big-names on the horizon. So, what is everyone anticipating the most from what's been confirmed for 2017? Personally, I can't wait for Ni no Kuni II, tho there are plenty of others that I'm definitely looking forward to.

Thanks for being patient with me guys, and here's to hoping everyone has a fantastic 2017!  :D
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

« Reply #1327 on: January 10, 2017, 07:04:12 pm »
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 Road to Boruto

i love this game

neverwinter astral diamonds ps4 is the main currency in the game which can be obtained by slaying monsters, accepting quests and participating in PvP. For players who wish to cut back on grinding for gold, there are websites available which are safe and contain a ready supply of gold to be easily purchased.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 08:43:39 pm by xiaoshumiao »

maximo310

« Reply #1328 on: January 12, 2017, 06:58:10 pm »
FYI, if anyone missed the Wild Guns Reloaded w/ the keychain, there's a seller on the page selling them for $30+ $4.50 shipping. Not exactly the best price, but it beat paying $50 for a copy.

abe

« Reply #1329 on: January 13, 2017, 04:32:17 pm »
Disgaea 5 for the Switch is a thing now and I'm excited. NISA has their obligatory Limited Edition available on their web store too.
http://store.nisamerica.com/disgaea-5-complete-limited-edition-nintendo-switch

Fire Emblem Warriors was also announced for the Switch. A bunch of other stuff too. So much all at once!

Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

desocietas

« Reply #1330 on: January 14, 2017, 03:04:51 pm »
Azure, River City is back up on Amazon if you still need it.
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

azure

« Reply #1331 on: January 14, 2017, 04:57:38 pm »
Azure, River City is back up on Amazon if you still need it.
Thanks for the heads up! Just ordered a copy.

abe

« Reply #1332 on: January 18, 2017, 08:48:00 pm »
All these new Fire Emblem games!! I'm so happy I could cry. ;D ;D ;D :'( :'( :'( From the direct we've got news of a Fire Emblem Gaiden remake for the 3DS called Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows Of Valentia. Fire Emblem Warriors is getting a New 3DS release in addition to the previously announced Switch version. A currently unnamed Fire Emblem entry is also in development for the Switch. :D
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

argyle

« Reply #1333 on: January 19, 2017, 03:12:58 pm »
A nasty cold tried to stop this week's update, but the sheer amount of new announcements forced this one into existence! ;)
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

kashell

« Reply #1334 on: January 19, 2017, 04:19:07 pm »
Well done as always, argyle! This is one of my favorite topics on the site.