Author Topic: Upcoming Niche Japanese Games  (Read 233353 times)

Re: Upcoming Niche Japanese Games
« Reply #1455 on: June 29, 2017, 02:16:12 pm »

azure

« Reply #1456 on: July 01, 2017, 06:00:13 pm »
Looks like Bamco announced at AX2017 that .hack//GU Last Recode will be digital only for North America instead of physical  :-\

« Reply #1457 on: July 01, 2017, 09:55:59 pm »
Looks like Bamco announced at AX2017 that .hack//GU Last Recode will be digital only for North America instead of physical  :-\
Booooooooooo.

azure

« Reply #1458 on: July 03, 2017, 01:00:47 pm »
https://mynintendonews.com/2017/07/03/dragon-quest-xi-is-heading-to-the-west/

Not sure about the legitimacy of this "confirmation", but I do hope to see XI coming soon to NA.

kashell

« Reply #1459 on: July 04, 2017, 06:27:59 pm »

Lame. Oh well; passing on this one.

soera

« Reply #1460 on: July 04, 2017, 06:54:19 pm »
I cant understand the logic of changing this to digital only.

soera

« Reply #1461 on: July 04, 2017, 06:54:51 pm »

Not sure about the legitimacy of this "confirmation", but I do hope to see XI coming soon to NA.

Ive been hoping to see an official announcement after this now.

azure

« Reply #1462 on: July 04, 2017, 07:03:05 pm »

You and me both, I can't wait for it!

argyle

« Reply #1463 on: July 05, 2017, 11:14:07 am »

Sucks, but given Bamco's track record I expect to see an Asian-English release on disc. I'll keep an eye out & keep everyone updated on that front. Speaking of, starting work on updates now... ;)
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

« Reply #1464 on: July 05, 2017, 11:14:46 am »
NIS America added a bunch of LEs to their site.

azure

« Reply #1465 on: July 05, 2017, 11:37:40 am »
Any others looking forward to FE: Warriors, they just revealed the shepherds as playable characters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5Z7lcX37oE

soera

« Reply #1466 on: July 05, 2017, 11:57:52 am »

Sucks, but given Bamco's track record I expect to see an Asian-English release on disc. I'll keep an eye out & keep everyone updated on that front. Speaking of, starting work on updates now... ;)

Its only NA that they apparently canceled the physical for. I may eventually pick up the UK version but I do technically have all these games on ps2 so idk.

desocietas

« Reply #1467 on: July 05, 2017, 01:20:08 pm »

Its only NA that they apparently canceled the physical for. I may eventually pick up the UK version but I do technically have all these games on ps2 so idk.

Yeah, makes me thankful that I have the original physical set.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

azure

« Reply #1468 on: July 05, 2017, 01:36:02 pm »
Even with having the original set I'm still very interested in the remasters so if anyone sees an English physical copy go up please let me know.

soera

« Reply #1469 on: July 05, 2017, 01:36:25 pm »

You and me both, I can't wait for it!

Im definitely not worried about the release. I can almost guarantee its going to be here. Im more concerned with time. Im not patient when it comes to games releasing I want.  :-\
Plus I need to play the game considering the amount Ive already invested in this title!  :o