Author Topic: Get over here!  (Read 1151 times)

soera

argyle

Re: Get over here!
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2014, 01:41:13 pm »
Yep, it looks incredible.  I'm actually glad it was announced for next year and not this one, because this one's already packed!   :o

Of couse...next year will be too it seems...  :P
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2014, 01:42:44 pm »
Eh, I'll be interested when they show some actual gameplay and not a CGI trailer lol

argyle

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2014, 01:48:32 pm »
Eh, I'll be interested when they show some actual gameplay and not a CGI trailer lol

I think the majority of that wasn't CGI.  That's how it looked to me anyway - I've certainly seen gameplay footage from other upcoming games that looked as impressive.
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

soera

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2014, 01:50:28 pm »
Im hoping that IS game play. I cant wait for this. Going to be my #1 next year probably.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2014, 01:59:54 pm »
I'm not the biggest fighting game fan, so I probably won't buy this. But that trailer was awesome!

90snostalga

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2014, 02:32:24 pm »
Can somebody say WiiU?

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2014, 04:06:42 pm »

I think the majority of that wasn't CGI.  That's how it looked to me anyway - I've certainly seen gameplay footage from other upcoming games that looked as impressive.

Really? That looked like pretty obvious cgi to me.  The animation is far too smooth and slow to be a fighter like Mortal Kombat.

90snostalga

« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2014, 04:10:41 pm »
I do see Gamestop has the pre order option already for this game.  Another motivation for me to want the PS4 but I will want the price to go down on the system

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2014, 05:00:51 pm »

Really? That looked like pretty obvious cgi to me.  The animation is far too smooth and slow to be a fighter like Mortal Kombat.

Yeah, that was pretty obvious that was a pre-rendered movie, and not gameplay at all.

« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2014, 05:01:43 pm »
Not the biggest MK fan, I did like 9 though, I'm wondering where this game is going to take place... after beating the story mode in 9 and what the end hinted at, Im not too excited. I wanna see some gameplay as well. I might pick it up when it's on sale