Author Topic: For Canadians: Best Buy E3 preorder sale  (Read 1765 times)

jobocan

For Canadians: Best Buy E3 preorder sale
« on: June 06, 2014, 09:48:23 am »
Go to bestbuy.ca to find it.

You get 30% off every game you preorder if you have 3 games or more in your shopping cart. That goes for every system (though some random games are excluded).

As E3 goes on they'll be adding games to the deal, so you can preorder as soon as they're announced. This beats any other retail or digital sale that might happen around the games' launches.

Future Shop is doing the same deal.

abe

Re: For Canadians: Best Buy E3 preorder sale
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2014, 09:59:41 am »
That's a seriously good deal.  :o Too bad Persona Q isn't available for preorder yet.  :'(
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

karyann

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2014, 01:57:31 pm »
Sweeeet. Best Buy has some good deals around E3, but this one is just excellent! Can't wait to see what games will be available :)

karyann

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2014, 02:32:20 pm »
A detail I've just seen:
if pre-order bonus are announced at a later date, they will NOT be added to pre-orders made during this promotion.

Still a great promo though!  :D
« Last Edit: June 06, 2014, 03:34:54 pm by karyann »

jobocan

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2014, 03:21:17 pm »
Their wording is a bit odd, but it's actually if you preorder only 1 or 2 games both get 15% off, but as soon as you have at least 3 games in the shopping cart they all get 30% off. I tested it out to make sure that's correct.

karyann

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2014, 03:36:12 pm »
Just edited my last message in case anyone reads it without going further. Thanks for testing it, I guess I found it so "too good to be true" that I assumed there was a catch  :o Lesson learned, try first!

jcalder8

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2014, 11:49:16 am »
I think I am going to be taking advantage of the deal this year, I passed last year. I plan on getting a Wii-U and PS4 in the future so games on those systems are both calling my name. Also my son is getting a 3DS for his birthday in a month so those Pokemon games could be great for him and I.

Thanks for posting this!

« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2014, 06:51:08 pm »
Does this include physical locations too  ;D

jobocan

« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2014, 09:42:13 am »
Update:
Amazon.ca is having the exact same sale. It's on a small banner on the homepage. Despite me hating amazon.ca, it's well worth checking because they have a slightly different game selection and some of their base prices are lower than best buy.

Also note that with E3 announcements starting today all 3 of the websites should be putting up more games for preorder so be sure to check it out.

jobocan

« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2014, 09:43:55 am »
Does this include physical locations too  ;D

Actually I think it might, I was at Future Shop last week and a sale on preorders was mentioned on their flyer. You might want to call them up about it.