Author Topic: Collection audit  (Read 4307 times)

scott

Re: Collection audit
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2013, 09:11:49 am »
Looking over my Game Boy stuff for that "rate my..." thread, I realized I didn't have my Game Keeper listed in my collection, nor was it in the database!
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

foxhack

« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2013, 11:06:40 am »
I think I'm going to start to list my disc / disc and manual only PC games. I have a -lot-, but I won't be adding most since I have no idea what their boxes look like.

scott

« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2013, 10:52:35 pm »
Well, I finally found time to go through my box of PC games and get things updated... Looks like I added 16 games to my collection that weren't previously accounted for! But I coulda swore I had a few more than this...hmm.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

desocietas

« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2013, 02:22:49 pm »
I decided to add all the titles I purchased in various bundles but hadn't yet activated and put them in my sell list for the time being.  This made me also think to check my GOG.com account and see if all those games were accounted for also.  They weren't.

So that added about 25 or so games onto my lists...
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

desocietas

« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2014, 02:02:40 pm »
Reviving an old post because I realized I only had about 100 games listed in my collection here for Steam, but Steam said I had about 25 more than that.  Also, I wanted to alphabetize and organize my physical collection, so I started crosschecking it with what I've got listed here at VGC.

I removed one DS item that I must've *assumed* I owned way back when, and I've been adding a whole mess of Steam and other titles that were gifted to me (with notes giving credit to the gifter).

Also, I've noticed that there are a few items that I can't find  >:( , or I marked that I had a black label copy instead of a GH copy  :-[  ... Must replace those soon...
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

foxhack

« Reply #35 on: July 03, 2014, 02:05:43 pm »
Reviving an old post because I realized I only had about 100 games listed in my collection here for Steam, but Steam said I had about 25 more than that.  Also, I wanted to alphabetize and organize my physical collection, so I started crosschecking it with what I've got listed here at VGC.

The Steam game count is usually off by a bit since some games you purchase include two titles or something.

desocietas

« Reply #36 on: July 03, 2014, 02:17:19 pm »

The Steam game count is usually off by a bit since some games you purchase include two titles or something.

Yeah, I've noticed that.  I knew I needed to update it anyway because of the recent sale, ha :P

But yeah, I won't try to make the number fit since I know that Steam and VGC item records won't match up.

Going back and adding the gift info is pretty interesting, though - I'd been wondering where some stuff had come from!
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

« Reply #37 on: July 03, 2014, 04:12:37 pm »
I recently noticed my list was a little off from my actual collection. I'm torn between doing an audit, or just deleting the whole collection and starting over again.