Author Topic: hard plastic box protectors worth it?  (Read 712 times)

dreama1

hard plastic box protectors worth it?
« on: July 12, 2014, 09:46:48 pm »
hard plastic box protectors worth it? Would you use them or would you be happy without using them, or just simple plastic sealing?

Re: hard plastic box protectors worth it?
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2014, 10:41:02 pm »
I have all my boxed cardboard games in them right now, just the cheap flimsy ones for $1 a piece, but once I move into a bigger place and my collection isn't just in boxes in every nook and cranny of my room I'm gonna invest in getting everything the high end boxes.  There's a game store I went to in Jersey once that had a hard plastic shell for even there case games like ps2, gamecube, and up which even though itll take up a lot of room and be a big investment, I kinda want to save up for that just to protect from everything like falling off the shelf or just dust and smells even.

dreama1

Re: hard plastic box protectors worth it?
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2014, 10:56:05 pm »
I have all my boxed cardboard games in them right now, just the cheap flimsy ones for $1 a piece, but once I move into a bigger place and my collection isn't just in boxes in every nook and cranny of my room I'm gonna invest in getting everything the high end boxes.  There's a game store I went to in Jersey once that had a hard plastic shell for even there case games like ps2, gamecube, and up which even though itll take up a lot of room and be a big investment, I kinda want to save up for that just to protect from everything like falling off the shelf or just dust and smells even.
They do look nice. You know how the dreamcast cases are really weak so it would be good for me.