Author Topic: Games everyone loves but you hate?  (Read 8541 times)

Re: Games everyone loves but you hate?
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2014, 11:31:55 pm »
If I had played any of the other Metal Gear Solid Games before I played MGS4, I feel like I wouldn't really have enjoyed it. I don't think I'd call it a bad game, but it's nothing compared to Metal Gear Solid 3, or even 2 for that matter.

I'd take 4 over 2, I really don't like 2 lol

Is it the weird camera angle you don't like, or is it Raiden? :P

Off the top of my head, I don't remember exactly, I don't think I had a serious issue with either of them, I just wasn't very into the game that much.  I loved 3 and enjoyed 4.

« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2014, 12:29:53 am »
I don't think I hate it.... but Wind Waker, I remember everyone talking crap about it during the gamecube days, and I really liked it,  playing through the HD version, it's good but far from being the best Zelda game.
I also don't like Capcom's newer fighters. MvC 3 is an absolute joke, you don't even have to try with that game
SSIV is a good fighter but I don't think it's near as good as any three versions of Street Fighter 3

« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2014, 12:30:19 am »
Metal Gear Solid 4 may be nothing compared to its predecessors, but if you played it without playing 1-3 first you have no one to blame but yourself. Also 4 had the best ending boss in the series next to The Boss in MGS3.

As for me, I'm not big on any MOBA games. Just can't get into them.

« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2014, 12:27:04 pm »
Assassin's creed series...  It's bad.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2014, 02:14:36 pm »

I agree, but I don't like any stealth-based games, really. Me and stealth just don't do well together. Usually I get bored and just try to take people out like a bad-ass in an action game, and I die.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 04:51:44 pm by burningdoom »

dreama1

« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2014, 02:25:18 pm »
It's boring.

maximo310

« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2014, 02:42:26 pm »
Yeah, a lot of people I know constantly rave about how great the series is and how they have every single installment. To be honest, it's not a series I really care about or feeling like getting into after testing a few of them with other people.

« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2014, 04:07:23 pm »
Everything with Pokémons ;D
and all (J)RPGs with sooo sooo bruuutal slooowww *zzz-chrrr* stooory telling and ultra-yeah-hip-cool-styler-characters where I can't tell if it's a girl, dude or an alien 8) (16-Bit JRPGs not included, I love those :D)

and DOTA

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2014, 09:38:29 pm »
Everything with Pokémons ;D
and all (J)RPGs with sooo sooo bruuutal slooowww *zzz-chrrr* stooory telling and ultra-yeah-hip-cool-styler-characters where I can't tell if it's a girl, dude or an alien 8) (16-Bit JRPGs not included, I love those :D)

and DOTA

I agree.

Pokémon. All versions.

soera

« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2014, 10:21:58 pm »
Im not going to post here cause I dont think there is enough time in the day to finish my list. :)

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2014, 10:27:42 pm »
Im not going to post here cause I dont think there is enough time in the day to finish my list. :)

Hahaha. In reality I don't hate the Pokemon series. Never played any of em. I just didn't want to exert the mental effort to come up with my list. ;)

sin2beta

« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2014, 10:38:01 pm »
Hate is a little strong. But I don't really find Grand Theft Auto or Mega Man fun.
UPDATED 01/22/2016 New Ages of SEGA "Space Slalom" is now on....
SegaNerds.com: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7J9ZbGNB-c

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2014, 11:10:08 pm »
Hate is a little strong. But I don't really find Grand Theft Auto or Mega Man fun.

I think I only think of mm1 the way I do because I played it after mega man 3.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2014, 09:26:23 am »

I think I only think of mm1 the way I do because I played it after mega man 3.

That's because MM1 is balls hard.  Damn, that game's hard. 

I don't like Final Fantasy anything past FF3 (or FF6 if you want to be a dick about it  :P). 
I don't like any Sonic game either. 

blipcs76

« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2014, 10:15:07 am »
I was also going to say Assassin's Creed.  I've tried two of them and got bored with both.  Just can't get into them at all.

This one might ruffle some feathers, but I also didn't like Mass Effect.  I didn't hate it, but I certainly lost interest in it pretty quickly.