Author Topic: Best Mega man game?  (Read 3080 times)

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

Re: Best Mega man game?
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2014, 02:08:53 pm »
Nothing actually beats the original.

SOOOO hard. Gutsman's level with the dropping platforms, and Electroman's boss battle are crazy.

Right?

I got to the Yellow Devil and ended up dying there. I'll have to go back to it eventually... if I can find the memory card with my Anniversary Collection saves on it.

Wait, is that the guy that breaks apart piece by piece then comes back together on either side of screen? That's in Mega Man 1? I'm getting my Mega Man's all mixed-up in my head. But yeah, he's frustrating, too.

scott

« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2014, 02:25:50 pm »
Ya. Im good at stuff like bullet hell shmups. But that guy was an asshole. And on the anniversary collection, you can't do the pause cheat to beat h the cheap way. Haha
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

tpugmire

« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2014, 04:36:15 pm »
I only owned Mega Man 2 as a kid, so naturally it got a lot of play time. To this day, it's still the only one I have ever beaten. So yeah, Mega Man 2.
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

deftommo

« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2014, 11:28:30 pm »
Mega Man 3!

X is pretty good as well.

« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2014, 11:25:58 pm »
Mega Man X for me, although the only Mega Man games I have played are the original trilogy and X.

coopcouple

« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2014, 01:07:31 pm »
I would also have to say Megaman X.. particularly because it's the only Megaman game I physically own (Aside from the Megaman X collection).
We're just a couple of game collectors... A collector couple. We've been doing it for a while, so check out our site for game-finding tips and other gaming related goodies. www.coopcouple.com

retroone

« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2014, 08:44:29 pm »
Mega Man X

Mega Man 2

and Mega Man X4 are definitely the Top 3 Mega Man games of all time!  :)

doafan

« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2014, 01:11:23 pm »
Mega Man 2 and Mega Man 5 in that order, the MM2 because that was my fist game of this series that I owned, had it without sticker but at that time I really didn't care about this and the MM5 since my mom gave me that one as a Christmas gift, I finished this game the same night, my mother practically said: WTF did you already completed it even when it cost me practically an eye  ;D

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2014, 01:52:44 pm »
Mega Man 2 and Mega Man 5 in that order, the MM2 because that was my fist game of this series that I owned, had it without sticker but at that time I really didn't care about this and the MM5 since my mom gave me that one as a Christmas gift, I finished this game the same night, my mother practically said: WTF did you already completed it even when it cost me practically an eye  ;D

This man is correct.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2014, 04:34:26 pm »
Has anyone played the Mega Man NT games? Someone told me that they were more RPG. How exactly are they "more RPG"? It sounds interesting.

« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2014, 04:47:09 pm »
Has anyone played the Mega Man NT games? Someone told me that they were more RPG. How exactly are they "more RPG"? It sounds interesting.
The Battle Network games? They play like an average jrpg other than the realtime battle system that is a cross between a shooter and a card game.