Author Topic: Entire Call of Duty Series and more for PS3. Open to selling/Trading.  (Read 2926 times)

dashv

PRO Supporter

Folks,

I recently picked up a PS3 on craigslist with a lot of extra stuff I frankly have no use for and never intend to play.

Namely:

Madden 13
NBA 2K11
Medal of Honor Warfighter: Limited Edition (unopened)

And the entire Call of Duty Series:

World at War
Black Ops (steelbook hardened edition)
Black Ops 2 (steelbook hardened edition)
Modern Warfare
Modern Warfare 2
Modern warfare 3 (steelbook hardened edition)

All games include disk, case, and manual.

All the disks are scratch free.

The hardened edition games do not have the other extras (like the medals and stuff)

I am open to discussing offers for sale and trade.

My wishlist is here:
http://vgcollect.com/wishlist/dashv

argyle

Re: Entire Call of Duty Series and more for PS3. Open to selling/Trading.
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2014, 12:45:52 am »
I have somewhat of an interest in the steelbooks, but I'm trying to hold onto my disposable cash right now to save up for the Fall releases.  I also don't have anything off of your wishlist.  I don't really have much of a sell list yet, but you can look at what little is there.  Also, if there are any general things you are looking for I can see if I have anything that fits the bill (specific system/genre of games, any types of swag, etc.). 

This is all assuming you still have them.  ;)
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2014, 03:17:47 am »
I have somewhat of an interest in the steelbooks, but I'm trying to hold onto my disposable cash right now to save up for the Fall releases.  I also don't have anything off of your wishlist.  I don't really have much of a sell list yet, but you can look at what little is there.  Also, if there are any general things you are looking for I can see if I have anything that fits the bill (specific system/genre of games, any types of swag, etc.). 

They currently aren't going anywhere. :) I still got them.

One of them has a founders welcome insert. The guy I got it all from was a professional tournament player.

argyle

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2014, 03:39:28 am »

One of them has a founders welcome insert. The guy I got it all from was a professional tournament player.

I don't even know what that is.  :P
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2014, 04:08:56 am »

I don't even know what that is.  :P

From what I was told only the tournament gamers who played COD pre-release got these. This is the cover.

And this is the table of contents and introductory page:

I could live with being stuck with this stuff.

I've heard the online mode with zombies is quite good just by itself.

The guy I got it all from had posters, medals, and even CoD Tournament Mtn Dew cans.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 04:11:28 am by dashv »

argyle

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2014, 04:11:11 am »
Glancing at ebay rates for just the steelbooks + disks, I don't think my interest level in them is anywhere near their actual value anyway.  If I were you and I got them for a pretty good deal I'd just hang onto them. 

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2014, 04:16:40 am »
Glancing at ebay rates for just the steelbooks + disks, I don't think my interest level in them is anywhere near their actual value anyway.  If I were you and I got them for a pretty good deal I'd just hang onto them.

I got the above +2 controllers (actually 3 but one was only good for parts), a BC launch PS3 CIB, Madden 13, NBA 2k11', a cheap ear clip ps3 headset, and the more expensive big surround sound headset all for $200.

Still debating if it was a good deal. :)