Author Topic: Blaster Master Review NES  (Read 1444 times)

retroone

Blaster Master Review NES
« on: August 18, 2014, 10:46:11 am »
Check out the latest review from yours truley!  :D

Couldn't get the YouTube Button to work so....

Link Here:
http://bit.ly/RetroOneBlasterMaster

retromangia

PRO Supporter

Re: Blaster Master Review NES
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2014, 11:53:12 am »
Great review bud!  just make sure to keep your voice level a little higher... some times all i could hear was the game in the background as you were talking... otherwise.. keep up the great work. :)

- Retro

Warmsignal

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2014, 03:23:08 pm »
I need to get this game. It's one that I thought I had for the longest time, turns out I didn't.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2014, 03:51:33 pm »
I need to get this game. It's one that I thought I had for the longest time, turns out I didn't.

You need to grab that one.  I've actually been playing a lot of it lately.  This is one game that would have benefited a lot from a save or password feature.  It sucks having to start over every time.

retroone

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2014, 04:15:48 pm »
Great review bud!  just make sure to keep your voice level a little higher... some times all i could hear was the game in the background as you were talking... otherwise.. keep up the great work. :)

- Retro

Thanks for the Feedback I appreciate it.  And yes I admit the voice over was low. I'm just starting to get used to Audacity.  :D

retroone

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2014, 04:16:35 pm »

You need to grab that one.  I've actually been playing a lot of it lately.  This is one game that would have benefited a lot from a save or password feature.  It sucks having to start over every time.

In my opinion I think the lack of battery save and password kills the game.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2014, 04:39:04 pm »

It wounds it.  I wouldn't say it kills it.  In a world where save-states exist, it will survive.  It's a good game.

retroone

« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2014, 06:00:37 pm »
I guess I can say it has grown on me along with the Retron5

spac316

« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2014, 08:12:39 pm »
Nice video, kid!
May have to work on your speaking there but overall a good watch.
Blaster Master is a good game but yeah it's difficult. Heck, I never beat it yet...would be nice if it had a password system at least. But if you are playing with save stats it would help.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 08:16:00 pm by spac316 »

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2014, 08:35:56 pm »
Like a jackhole, I started running my yapper in this thread without watching the video. Oops...  :o

I really like your video. Well done. It was fun, informative, and well paced. Great job. I'm subscribing.

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2014, 01:01:29 am »

The answer to that my friend is the Retron 5.

A big part of why I bought one was so I could enjoy games like this, Battletoads, and Ninja Gaiden again.

Ain't got the time I used to have so snapshot save/restore is a godsend.

To this day this is one of my favorite nes games of all time and the one I am proudest for beating without a game genie. :)
« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 01:13:00 am by dashv »

retroone

« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2014, 11:23:38 am »
Thanks for the Feedback on the video! What game do you think I should do next?  :D

retroone

« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2014, 11:24:15 am »

The answer to that my friend is the Retron 5.

A big part of why I bought one was so I could enjoy games like this, Battletoads, and Ninja Gaiden again.

Ain't got the time I used to have so snapshot save/restore is a godsend.

To this day this is one of my favorite nes games of all time and the one I am proudest for beating without a game genie. :)

As seen in the beginning of the video.  :D