Author Topic: Tekken director wants to make a Xenosaga HD collection, is looking for support  (Read 877 times)

argyle

You can read his tweet on the subject here, and reply to give him your support.  He's looking for as many unique responses as he can get instead of repeated replies by the same person.  This would be AWESOME, I'd love to see this happen.

BTW, this could realistically go in either Classic or Modern games, but to get as many views as possible & because it kinds fits both I decided just to put it in General, hopefully that's ok.  :)

https://twitter.com/harada_tekken
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

bobster

If I hadn't closed my twitter account long ago, I'd totally tweet how much I'd want to see this happen!
Currently Playing: The Witcher

If I hadn't closed my twitter account long ago, I'd totally tweet how much I'd want to see this happen!

Eh, takes like 2 seconds to set one up.

bobster

Eh, takes like 2 seconds to set one up.
While that's true, I don't like having a million accounts to stuff I never use. I try to keep my internet footprint as small as I can lol.
Currently Playing: The Witcher

I made a twitter account just to reply to him... I will never use the account again. but I needed to do it.. This has to get made.

davifus

Maybe this will be the push for me to start on a Xeno game...
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)