Author Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS Midnight release for Gamestop.  (Read 799 times)

davifus

Super Smash Bros 3DS Midnight release for Gamestop.
« on: October 02, 2014, 05:15:16 pm »
Most Gamestop should have a midnight release for it.

There has been news about Bestbuy having one, it's not true only Gamestop will have Midnight Release.
I got my preorder during one of Bestbuy's Demo Session with Smash. We dont get a Midnight Release but we do get a metal coin.

There has been people with the copy of the game because USPS delivered a day early for some people (I have peers in the Smash community in Georgia with their Copys). USPS is a team player for getting the game to people even before Nintendo World 8pm early release.
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

maximo310

Re: Super Smash Bros 3DS Midnight release for Gamestop.
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2014, 11:08:57 pm »
I preordered my copy of Smash at my local Gamestop. They have a midnight release, but I can't go because I have to wake up early tomorrow for taking kids to school,  so I'm just probably going to pick it up after finishing Friday morning errands.

desocietas

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2014, 12:08:36 am »
The bf just left to go work the midnight release at his GS (he's an employee there).  Hopefully he gets some swag!
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2014, 12:06:57 pm »
I'm not getting the 3DS version.  Well, I am for my kid, but I hated playing it on there via the demo.  I'm just going to get the Wii U version and play it the way it should be played--on a console.

krelyan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2014, 09:54:37 am »
I was just planning on getting physical copy of this so I could sell it once the WiiU version came out but I've been having a lot more fun that I thought I would be.  It's a little chaotic with 4 players, but that's always been an issue I've had with SSB and I'm not really sure it's exacerbated on the 3DS like I initially thought.  The stage designs are a little plain, but it helps keep it uncluttered on the small screen so the WiiU will probably be an improvement there, but otherwise the new characters are tons of fun.  I adore playing as Little Mac and his fast, super aggressive, short range play style with Robin being a close second.

Currently Playing: Rocket League (PS4), Fire Emblem Fates, The Witness (PS4), Puzzle & Dragons (Mobile)