Author Topic: Pokemon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby Demo [NA]  (Read 2489 times)

davifus

Pokemon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby Demo [NA]
« on: October 14, 2014, 06:42:10 pm »
>Create an Trainer Club Account before Oct 19
>Get Demo Code @ 21st from Newsletter sent to your email (I'm not sure If its automatic or If you have to OPT for the newsletter)
>Go Nintendo EStore and put in code
>Demo

Source: http://www.siliconera.com/2014/10/14/grab-pokemon-omega-ruby-alpha-sapphire-demo-north-america/
« Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 07:00:58 pm by davifus »
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

whiteyfox

Re: Pokemon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby Demo
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2014, 06:46:13 pm »
That only works for North America, right? There will be an announcement tomorrow on how to obtain it over here in Greece and I can't wait.

abe

Re: Pokemon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby Demo [NA]
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2014, 07:08:51 pm »
Other methods of how to receive a serial code for the special demo will be announced soon.

According to that article (and the others I've read) that won't be the only way to get the demo. No need to sign up for some newsletter stuff just yet.

>Get Demo Code @ 21st from Newsletter sent to your email (I'm not sure If its automatic or If you have to OPT for the newsletter)

Pretty sure you have to opt in manually, but it probably asks you if you want the newsletter when you're signing up for a Trainer Club account. Don't know for sure yet, since I didn't really want to sign up for another internet thing I'll never use.
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

gokurin

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2014, 11:49:55 pm »
>Create an Trainer Club Account before Oct 19
>Go Nintendo EStore and put in code
>Demo

Source: http://www.siliconera.com/2014/10/14/grab-pokemon-omega-ruby-alpha-sapphire-demo-north-america/

Well, I guess that old Pokemon account I made all those years ago will finally have some use now.  8)
".........." -Gordon Freeman

whiteyfox

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2014, 08:30:28 am »
I played the demo and I must say, it's pretty cool. The only change I noticed was the angle of your pokemon in a fight.
It has nice little stuff to send over to your full copy and they say that if you play for a few days in a row something else happens. Can't wait to find out. :D

abe

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2014, 04:01:51 pm »
Other methods of obtaining the new Pokemon demo have been announced! No need to worry if you forgot to sign up for one of them trainer accounts and the newsletter.

-Demo code included with digital version of Pokémon Art Academy.
-Demo codes included with Pokémon Puzzle Challenge (Nov. 6th) and Pokémon Trading Card Game (Nov. 13th) on Virtual Console.
-Demo codes e-mailed during the week of October 31st to select customers with Nintendo Network IDs that have signed up for promotional e-mails.
-Demo codes distributed at select cinemas from November 7th – 13th.
-Demo codes distributed via retailers during holidays.
-Demo codes distributed during the holiday mall tour from November 24th – December 21st.

Got the info here: http://www.siliconera.com/2014/10/20/ways-can-grab-pokemon-omega-ruby-alpha-sapphire-demo-north-america/
Some more info here: http://www.nintendo.com/whatsnew/detail/q-_odTxvSXW6AVesSiQazTQhq2lKENNc
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

davifus

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2014, 03:15:39 pm »
I got my demo code. I just have to wait till I get home to download it.

maximo310

« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2014, 06:12:23 pm »
Same here. I can't wait to try the demo out!

krelyan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2014, 01:54:21 am »
Apparently a few demo codes are selling for $50+ on Ebay  :o

Currently Playing: Rocket League (PS4), Fire Emblem Fates, The Witness (PS4), Puzzle & Dragons (Mobile)

whiteyfox

« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2014, 03:12:34 am »
Apparently a few demo codes are selling for $50+ on Ebay  :o

Just don't fall for it. Groups on Facebook already give them away. I think I have one too. I thought it was for EU but it doesn't work.

The code is A05PB0J20ACMP3DP. If you use/take it, let us know people. I hope it works for the US.

argyle

« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2014, 08:58:50 am »
If anyone wants my demo code, send me a PM and it's yours. I don't really see the need to play a Pokemon demo. IMO, if you've played a Pokemon game in the past, there's your demo. :P
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

davifus

« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2014, 10:46:53 am »
Oh yeah, I just remembered I also got extra code they sent me again.