Author Topic: What game do you have that's in the worst condition?  (Read 3432 times)

Re: What game do you have that's in the worst condition?
« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2014, 03:15:44 am »
I have a few 2600 and 5200 games sans labels, and a couple Genesis games in a similar state.  I have a Game Gear with a non-working screen.  I could probably get rid of it since, between my girlfriend and me, we have four Game Gears. 

Among the reasons I stopped shopping at GameStop includes the generally poor physical quality of used games available there.

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2014, 11:42:21 am »
I have a few 2600 and 5200 games sans labels, and a couple Genesis games in a similar state.  I have a Game Gear with a non-working screen.  I could probably get rid of it since, between my girlfriend and me, we have four Game Gears. 

Among the reasons I stopped shopping at GameStop includes the generally poor physical quality of used games available there.

One of my gamegears likes to turn on for 1 sec and turn right back off. from what I read, it is the caps, so I will replace them later and get it up and running... I will likely keep both of my game gears. Just in case.
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

azure

« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2014, 07:55:02 am »
My Turtles Manhattan Project is beat all to hell. Label's ripped to pieces, cart has a giant crack in it, and it rattles all over the place. With a little effort I can still get it to work in my NES though xD

« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2014, 10:35:02 am »
I have a few broken famicom games i might use as target "practice"