Author Topic: How long does it take for an image to be added to a game.  (Read 679 times)

zemnate

How long does it take for an image to be added to a game.
« on: October 26, 2014, 07:47:52 am »
Hey, new to the website and loving it. I updated 2 games about 2-3 days ago with cover images since they didn't have them. It said that it takes 24 (or 48?) hours for the games to be approved by an admin.

NBA 2K13 [EU] - Xbox 360
SSX Tricky - Platinum - PlayStation 2 [EU]

Was just wondering how long it takes for them to update since they bug me when they look like that.

karyann

Re: How long does it take for an image to be added to a game.
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2014, 08:14:30 am »
Hi and welcome to the community!

Covers are approved by admins, so the time of approval can vary depending on the quantity of edits submitted and the time they have on their hands. They really do their best, but sometimes they don't have the time to review them within 1-2 days.

Just for your information, when the edit is approved or rejected, you will have a notification on your collection page  :) The triangle icon with an "!" on the upper-right corner will become yellow.

zemnate

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2014, 08:29:00 am »
Ah. Thanks for clearing that up, I'll just be patient then.  :)

foxhack

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2014, 06:28:52 pm »
I just went thorugh the entire queue. I rejected your NBA 2K13 artwork since it was a US image with an RP rating. Sorry.

tripredacus

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2014, 03:43:35 pm »
I submitted an edit for NBA 2K13 [EU] - Xbox 360 to add the English PAL box art.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 03:48:05 pm by tripredacus »