Author Topic: Secret Of Mana Average price?  (Read 826 times)

davifus

Secret Of Mana Average price?
« on: October 28, 2014, 06:07:53 pm »
I see it go for $40-$60 cart only on Ebay. I'm talking with someone who is selling it on CG for 35 but I'm trying to negotiate it down a little. IDK dont have too much money but If its a good deal I'll grab it.
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

turf

PRO Supporter

Re: Secret Of Mana Average price?
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2014, 06:16:23 pm »
If you want it, $35 is a great price.  If you're going to get it just for the sake of having it, I might wait and try to find it cheaper. 

Don't put yourself in a bind; but if you have an extra $35 and you want it, jump on it.

retromangia

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2014, 11:23:22 pm »
I would wait Davifus...  what's the fun in paying close to current value?  If your like me, you have enough games to hold you over until that one day you stumble across it in the wild... or at the least trade something for it.

Warmsignal

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2014, 01:42:52 am »
Did this game go up a lot in the past few years? I remember it being worth about $25 several years ago. But everything SNES has tripled.

Unless you're a fan of the series, I'd pass. If you are and it's the last one you need, then sure go for it. Tbh, I don't see that one much, even when I go to game stores. It's not rare, but I still think the chances of finding it in a thrift pile is fairly slim these days.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2014, 01:45:26 am by Warmsignal »