Author Topic: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix Collector's Edition Announced (Incl. both 1.5 & 2.5)  (Read 3695 times)

karyann

Can anyone please link me the pre-order page on their store? I went to http://www.kingdomhearts.com/preorder/, which redirects to their store, which doesn't have the collector's edition listed at all (for me). Is it a US only thing?  :-\

I preordered mine already.

Would Canada fall under United States as in region wise? because the other options are UK or France.

This should be what pops up when you click the link and you scroll down for a options for the preorder.

I clicked United States since that's the closest option, and it takes me to their store, but when I click on pre-orders only the normal version of the game shows up  :-\

Hm, did you choose a retailer in the retailer option? there's only one option, but you have to choose something.  Otherwise, try this link? https://khce.na.square-enix.com/

I did choose the retailer option, I don't know why I couldn't get the link. Thanks a lot for the direct link! :)

bobster

I'm seriously considering this. I was a bit bummed I missed out on the  CE of 1.5, but now I can have both!
Currently Playing: The Witcher

davifus

I'm seriously considering this. I was a bit bummed I missed out on the  CE of 1.5, but now I can have both!

You should of said something about it like 3-4 weeks ago. I saw one in GS (Used) with everything. FFX/X-2 LE was also there. It's gone now
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

bobster

You should of said something about it like 3-4 weeks ago. I saw one in GS (Used) with everything. FFX/X-2 LE was also there. It's gone now
I appreciate the sentiment. It looks like it worked out though as I'll probably just get this. I had to save for the trip to Disney World I just took so I stopped buying for a while  ;D

davifus

Wow, Already... $200???
I think I almost brought Fairy Fencer F LE from him a while back... Almost then Arygle save me from the clutches of evil and gave me wisdom about release day restock.

argyle

I saw those crazy ebay prices this morning too - and it makes zero sense. It's not even out of stock yet from Square.  ???
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

desocietas

I got mine today!  Totally wasn't expecting it.  Bear in mind, folks - the package is packaged with cardboard box only exactly the same size as the LE.  So be very careful when opening/handling the package.

Also, there is no regular PS3 gamebox in this set - the Steelbook contains the discs.  Also, you can easily bypass the sticker seal on the top flap of the box - the bottom flap opens easily in case you just want the plushie.  You'll need to open the top flap to access the game, book, and pin.

Got these at the same time:

Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

davifus

What

So quick

Not even December

Jelly over load

bobster

Wow that sounds really early! Now I can get excited for the game :)

karyann

I got mine today!  Totally wasn't expecting it.  Bear in mind, folks - the package is packaged with cardboard box only exactly the same size as the LE.  So be very careful when opening/handling the package.

Also, there is no regular PS3 gamebox in this set - the Steelbook contains the discs.  Also, you can easily bypass the sticker seal on the top flap of the box - the bottom flap opens easily in case you just want the plushie.  You'll need to open the top flap to access the game, book, and pin.

Got these at the same time:

This is the prettiest picture I've seen all week <3

davifus

I just got my CE... and its damaged....

I didn't pay $7.95 Shipping for this crappy packaging.... Oh wait what Packaging... there is none it literally the box and CE...

Nothing between not anywhere...

The game & Heartless is intact but I didn't pay $100+ for the other things to be damaged.

maximo310

I didn't pay $7.95 Shipping for this crappy packaging.... Oh wait what Packaging... there is none it literally the box and CE...

The game & Heartless is intact but I didn't pay $100+ for the other things to be damaged.
You should complain and get a replacement, because they should be more careful with these collectors' editions.

bobster

I got mine in yesterday and it's slightly smooshed on the bottom. Not a lot, but it irks me all the same. I was definitely disappointed with the packaging of this thing too.

But in other news, this is a cool CE! I wasn't expecting the heartless plush to be so big. I love the eyes  ;D

argyle

You should complain and get a replacement, because they should be more careful with these collectors' editions.

You're assuming they have replacements, I doubt they do. They didn't have replacements of the Drakengard 3 sets, because I received a damaged one and contacted them about it.

But luckily my KH set arrived undamaged (tho I can see how it easily could have been damaged in transit due to the poor packaging). If the set wasn't so nice I'd be tempted to cash in on the crazy money they're going for on eBay.  :o
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

soera

This is the prettiest picture I've seen all week <3

Awww Karyann, thats cause I didnt post a pic of myself this week.  8)