Author Topic: Where do you live and where were you born?  (Read 5959 times)

htimreimer

Where do you live and where were you born?
« on: January 26, 2012, 04:04:19 pm »
i live in regina saskatchewan canada and i was born in saskatoon saskatchewan canada
« Last Edit: December 18, 2012, 11:11:37 pm by matt »

matt

Re: ware do you live and where were you born
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2012, 04:59:59 pm »
I always wondered where you were from.

I was born in Saginaw, MI and live in Saginaw, MI. I also lived in Mt. Pleasant, MI for a bit but moved back here. Not sure if I'll be here forever but it works for now.

madmax

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2012, 05:05:52 pm »
I was born in Montreal, Quebec, Canada and i currently reside near Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

I want to move to LA though.

matt

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2012, 05:09:15 pm »
I was born in Montreal, Quebec, Canada and i currently reside near Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Visited LA a few times. Don't think I could ever live there though...everything felt so Hollywood and fake. I fell in love with San Francisco though.

jcalder8

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2012, 05:15:43 pm »
i live in regina saskatchewan canada and i was born in saskatoon saskatchewan canada

I was actually in Saskatoon a couple weeks ago for work.

I'm originally from New Westminster, British Columbia, Canada(it's near Vancouver). Now I'm living in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.

foxhack

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2012, 05:50:12 pm »
Born and still live in Mexicali, Baja California, Mexico. I get most of my finds from the little town across the border, Calexico, California, US of A.

I don't want to live here anymore. :P

jobocan

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2012, 06:58:47 pm »
Born in Newfoundland Canada (not sure which city, I only lived there for the first 2 years of my life and frankly I don't care :P), live in Gatineau Québec and work in Ottawa Ontario.

azai392

« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2012, 07:29:10 pm »
Born and live in Arnold, MO. Pretty boring place full of fast food restaurants. Ugh

desocietas

« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2012, 07:31:37 pm »

Ugh, why?! XP

Visited LA a few times. Don't think I could ever live there though...everything felt so Hollywood and fake. I fell in love with San Francisco though.

SF is good; the size is much more manageable, and the bay area in general is great for folks who aren't big into driving/don't have cars.
I've always lived in this part of CA and don't know how to drive and have been fine.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

darko

« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2012, 07:45:01 pm »
I was born in Oklahoma City, raised in Cushing, OK, and now live in Moore, OK/work in Oklahoma City.

Born and live in Arnold, MO. Pretty boring place full of fast food restaurants. Ugh

Sounds a lot like Cushing!

I want to move to Stockholm :)

amauriel

« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2012, 07:56:48 pm »
I was born in Findlay, OH, a town just a bit south of Toledo. Live just north of Columbus now.

Ohio is definitely NOT good for people who don't know how to drive...my parents' house is 10 miles from a stoplight even...used to be only 7, but that town took their stoplight out because there wasn't enough traffic to justify the electricity bill to run it. Seriously.
"You can buy everything, except love, friendship, and exp. points."

dstone

PRO Supporter

« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2012, 08:38:37 pm »
I was born in Moore, OK, grew up in one of the Houston suburbs (we were technically in Cypress, TX, even though we had a Houston mailing address), moved back to Oklahoma City after I graduated high school. Been running the roads between Stillwater and OKC for the past few years but should be done with that when I graduate this semester. I'm hoping to stay in the OKC area (at least for the next few years) as I get established in my profession.

tpugmire

« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2012, 05:54:35 am »
I was born in SLC, Utah.  I've lived all over the SL valley, and now I currently live in West Valley City, which is a suburb of SLC.
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

killerchameleon

« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2012, 06:27:57 am »
I was born in Taipei Taiwan, military family.  Spent about eight years in and out of Korea and the rest of the time mostly on the east coast, spent another eight years working on the road traveling across the US  and now reside in Virginia and work in Washington DC.

ffxik

« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2012, 10:52:07 am »
Born in Mountain View MO.  Live in Winona MO.