Author Topic: amiibo  (Read 47349 times)

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

Re: amiibo
« Reply #420 on: September 11, 2015, 07:08:25 pm »
Got Zero Suit Samus I think I'm good for now

Also
https://twitter.com/AmiiboNews/status/642465944879677440
« Last Edit: September 11, 2015, 07:10:34 pm by redblaze57 »

karyann

« Reply #421 on: September 11, 2015, 07:38:42 pm »
And ordered! Amazon doing it like this makes getting Amiibo so much easier.  Don't have to worry about missing out on the ones I really want.

Yes, that really went well! I was able to secure one too :) I'm glad they handle it better now.

https://twitter.com/AmiiboNews/status/642465944879677440

Wow, that was quick! It's looking very cool though :)

argyle

« Reply #422 on: September 11, 2015, 11:00:43 pm »
I knew today was new Amiibo day and I made no attempts to secure anything (even w/ a GS employee I know urging me to last night). Then I ended up at a GS today and they had 2 or 3 that I wanted, and I still didn't buy any. I kinda feel like this right now. :P

http://youtu.be/K3VOf3CBGvw?t=3m50s
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #423 on: September 11, 2015, 11:23:51 pm »
I got the 4 damn Abobos that gamestop had. I ordered the Splatoon 3 pack last night.

This shit is out of hand.

theflea

« Reply #424 on: September 14, 2015, 02:26:47 am »
I got in line at Target, the line wasn't very long BUT there was a Reseller in line with his four kids and was going to get as many as they would sell them. An employee came out and said we could get one of each character. Once we got in they had the least of Zero Suit Samus, and the reseller wanted to get 5 sets. I thought I was going to be screwed. Then the manager told him one character per family and he was pissed and I got all of wave 5 and just had to go to Toys R Us and get Bowser Jr. and I got the full set.

I saw the Wii U Super Mario Maker set and just couldn't justify $300 to get an Amiibo.
I found someone selling 30th Anniversary Mario Modern for $40, Even though I hated to spend that much it cheaper then $300 and an extra WiiU.
"Happy game hunting!!!"

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #425 on: September 14, 2015, 10:03:03 am »
I'm doing a little googling.  Is the Modern Colored 30th Anniversary Mario readily available in Canada?  It's on Walmart.ca
If it is, would one of you polite Canadian folks go get me one?  Is shipping crazy coming from or going to Canada?  I can't remember.

devancowan

« Reply #426 on: September 14, 2015, 02:17:39 pm »
I'm doing a little googling.  Is the Modern Colored 30th Anniversary Mario readily available in Canada?  It's on Walmart.ca
If it is, would one of you polite Canadian folks go get me one?  Is shipping crazy coming from or going to Canada?  I can't remember.

Im heading to EB in a bit and if there's one there I can pick it up for you if you want

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #427 on: September 14, 2015, 04:26:32 pm »

Im heading to EB in a bit and if there's one there I can pick it up for you if you want

I'd appreciate the heck out of it.  How much is it in pesos Loonies?

karyann

« Reply #428 on: September 14, 2015, 04:57:36 pm »

Shipping a box from Canada starts at $15 CAD, which is an outrageous price imo but hey.  :P Why are you american folks so after Modern Mario? Here it's the opposite, I've had the hardest time getting Classic Mario  :P

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #429 on: September 14, 2015, 05:03:10 pm »

Shipping a box from Canada starts at $15 CAD, which is an outrageous price imo but hey.  :P Why are you american folks so after Modern Mario? Here it's the opposite, I've had the hardest time getting Classic Mario  :P

Modern Mario is only packaged with a WiiU here.  We can't even get one.  Unless we have friends across the border. 

karyann

« Reply #430 on: September 14, 2015, 06:54:40 pm »
Modern Mario is only packaged with a WiiU here.  We can't even get one.  Unless we have friends across the border.

Seriously? Wow, that explains why. And that sucks for you guys  :-\ I'll stay sharp and see if I can find some.

devancowan

« Reply #431 on: September 14, 2015, 07:24:54 pm »
Didn't see any when I went to walmart. But only I can order one. It will cost me 24 dollars buy it and have it shipped to my house. If anyone wants one I'll order it and ship it to you once I get it. It will cost me like 40 dollars ish but since the Canada dollar is shit it would probably only cost you guys in the States 30-32 USD once I convert it back to Canadian. If anyone wants me to do that, let me know! :)
« Last Edit: September 14, 2015, 07:31:02 pm by devancowan »

davifus

« Reply #432 on: September 16, 2015, 02:51:17 am »
I would like a modern Mario If any of you guys in the north can help us out in the states.
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #433 on: October 04, 2015, 10:28:41 am »
amiibos have been calling my name lately..... i even made a list of the ones i want.... talk me out of it guys!
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #434 on: October 04, 2015, 10:31:29 am »
amiibos have been calling my name lately..... i even made a list of the ones i want.... talk me out of it guys!
You came to the wrong thread for that