Author Topic: what is the most broken game you've completed  (Read 1541 times)

htimreimer

what is the most broken game you've completed
« on: January 28, 2012, 12:44:16 pm »
for me it is western outlaw wanted dead or alive the game should of take about 3 to 5 hours to complete but instead took 10 to 13 hours because its so broken

the worst bug is a tie between two bugs

(1)in level 2 their is a bug ware if you step on specific spot it will spawn a tree that will block the path that you have to go through
(2)in level 4 or 5 you have to go up a ladder in a farm barn like place and took me 10 min to get up the ladder and win i did get up the ladder i got stuck in the wall

Re: what is the most broken game you've completed
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2012, 03:03:26 pm »
Probably Fallout 3 on the PS3. When that game launched it was a sorry mess, and to an extent it still is now, but it was so much fun that I could see past how awfully broken it was and still put indecent numbers of hours into it.

scott

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2012, 03:36:57 pm »
Probably Fallout 3 on the PS3.

I got sooooo close to beating Fallout: New Vegas on PC before the 1st major patch fixed everything... until the cloud save bug failed to save and my save file vanished.... >_<

I love Bethesda, but damn they need to do better with launching sans-bugs.

Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

htimreimer

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2012, 05:42:38 pm »
has any one else ever played western outlaw wanted dead or alive and what do you think on the bugs from western outlaw

madmax

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2012, 09:10:24 pm »
has any one else ever played western outlaw wanted dead or alive and what do you think on the bugs from western outlaw

I had never heard of it. Looks like an old school version of red dead. Looks pretty fun :)

htimreimer

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2012, 09:27:39 pm »

I had never heard of it. Looks like an old school version of red dead. Looks pretty fun :)

madmax if you play this game be aware of the bugs of doom

killerchameleon

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2012, 07:44:55 am »
Finished Dead Island a few months ago, that game was buggy but I still loved it.  I just can’t kill enough Zombies.

forte

« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2012, 12:44:39 pm »
Mega Man X6. I don't know how many of you played this, but it was released about a month after Mega Man X5 in a rush that shows. There are bugs and glitches and poorly programmed attacks (up + saber for Zero makes him dive into a pit). It's possible to get stuck in the game and have to reset because you can't clear a large jump, and killing yourself off and continuing puts you back at the large jump you can't clear. The stages are murder, the bosses hardly attack, and the boss fortress is designed to use an armor you can't even take into the level without a conglomeration of parts that, oh yeah, you can lose forever when "rescuable reploids" die. So if you don't take that armor, you're surrounded by instant kill spikes and bosses you can only kill with their own attacks. Plus it's full of Engrish. I HATE Engrish.