Author Topic: FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0 HD (PlayStation 4)  (Read 1022 times)

FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0 HD (PlayStation 4)
« on: January 01, 2015, 12:20:34 am »

High Definition Visuals: The world of Orience is brought to life in rich and vivid detail, coming to modern consoles in gorgeous, newly rendered HD visuals
Customizable Parties: Choose from 14 playable members of Class Zero to control, each with distinctive weapons, abilities, and combat styles
High Stakes Battles: A bloody, action-packed battle system where every attack carries the weight of mortality. Enter a world where a common fire spell incinerates foes, and the deadly Killsight is an instant fatality
A Mature FINAL FANTASY For a New Age: The crystals fuel the flames of war, shedding light on young heroes who must cope with decisions that will mean the difference between life and death and the rise and fall of nations

Update Info And Order Please Visit..
-FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0 HD (PlayStation 4)-

desocietas

Re: FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0 HD (PlayStation 4)
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2015, 02:05:21 am »
Hm, maybe the mods can let us know if this kind of advertising is allowed...?  Though that's cool that Square-Enix wants to advertise here :P But maybe they should pay Matt to do so  8)
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2015, 07:14:47 am »
Hm, maybe the mods can let us know if this kind of advertising is allowed...?  Though that's cool that Square-Enix wants to advertise here :P But maybe they should pay Matt to do so  8)

I agree!
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

abe

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2015, 01:14:57 pm »

It seems more like it's Play-Asia advertising to me. The big link at the bottom goes to Play-Asia, and the user's name is pamarket, which I'm guessing is supposed to stand for Play-Asia Market or something like that. If it was Square Enix doing the advertising, wouldn't they link to their own online store? ???
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

desocietas

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2015, 02:41:50 pm »

It seems more like it's Play-Asia advertising to me. The big link at the bottom goes to Play-Asia, and the user's name is pamarket, which I'm guessing is supposed to stand for Play-Asia Market or something like that. If it was Square Enix doing the advertising, wouldn't they link to their own online store? ???

You're correct, esp based on the username.  That's what I meant, but I was rushing to type up a reply :P  Thanks!
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas