Author Topic: What are you playing?  (Read 521365 times)

shfan

Re: What are you playing?
« Reply #2925 on: November 27, 2016, 10:07:55 am »
Intermittently (when I've had time) I've been playing Mount & Blade: Warband, which has been released on physical PS4/Xbone in PAL land.

It's super effective! Despite the uber-basic graphics and lack of guidance for a start, with time a rough diamond is revealed, so addictive too. I've not picked up another game since starting to play this one, I'm gonna unite the kingdom if it kills me! Once this is done I'm definitely moving onto some smaller games, nothing heavy like RPGs and what not.

kashell

« Reply #2926 on: November 28, 2016, 08:47:09 am »
Since my brother lent me his Wii U, I started playing Kirby and The Rainbow Curse.

It's probably the cutest game I have ever played. Like, Kirby was already cute, but Rainbow Curse is cuteness overload. Plus, it's really fun.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2927 on: November 28, 2016, 10:32:40 am »
I started in on GTA V.
I'm having a blast. I suck at driving and especially shooting while driving; but I'm loving it.
I guess I'm getting old. I wish it had a few less F-bombs in it. I can't play it with a 7 year old around.

doafan

« Reply #2928 on: November 28, 2016, 11:47:23 am »
Currently playing Mario Kart 7 and New Super Mario Bros at my daughter's 2DS also the demo of Super Smash Bros, downloaded this one for me but now I will to buy it cause my little girl wants to play with Rosalina and Sonic, I do want to play with that sexy Samus so it seems that this will be our Christmas gift  ;D

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

« Reply #2929 on: November 28, 2016, 12:45:00 pm »
Finished up the platinum trophy in Titanfall 2 but still picking up the multiplayer here and there. Started playing Planet Coaster on the pc, really enjoying it so far. I never played much of the Roller Coaster Tycoon games growing up but played a ton of Theme Park, I wish some of the park management aspects were a little more fleshed out, but its a good time so far.

tripredacus

« Reply #2930 on: November 29, 2016, 02:59:34 pm »
Minecraft Project Ozone 2, normal terrain gen (not skyblock or Garden of Glass). Sitting around Day 250 or so. Each time I play things get a little easier, some stuff is still tedious. Just about the point where I can start building an AE system but the Inscriber won't take regular silicon or diamond blocks for some reason. I have to use the raw silicon (which is 1:1 conversion from silicon in the crafting grid) or regular diamonds. I can deal with it. The problem is the proc that requires the pure crystal, it makes more sense for me to grow the essense for it instead of dealing with the accelerators.

The pacing of the pack has some to be desired. For one, I think it unlocks the quest for the angel ring way too soon after being able to get the Jetplate armor. I have no reason to even try going for making an angel ring at this time. It would make more sense to have it be available prior to making a higher tier armor where you need to make a chest plate.

The only thing I ended up rushing was to make a reactor from Big Reactors. Too many things it wants you to do with not enough actual power to do. Especially once you start on Mekanism stuff, your power disappears. Growing steel seeds on the farm, I made a 5x5 with Diamond blocks, power problems totally solved.

DreamsDied13101

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2931 on: November 29, 2016, 07:08:32 pm »
Started playing Culdcept Saga. I really enjoy this game. A little frustrating at how long each board takes, but just adds to the strategy of trying to finish up quickly by making calculated moves.
The Day That Dreams Died 01/31/01

kashell

« Reply #2932 on: December 03, 2016, 05:14:34 pm »
I'm playing Ogre Battle 64. I have a feeling that I'm going to like it, but at the same time, grow tired of it. My guess is that it's similar to March of the Black Queen in that you really have to dedicate your game time to it because there is just so much STUFF to monitor. Still, for right now it's a great game and easily the best RPG on the N64.

telly

« Reply #2933 on: December 07, 2016, 10:17:35 am »
I've been playing mega Man Battle Network Three: Blue on the Game Boy Player! It's a lot of fun; it's been a while since I played one of these games :)
Currently Playing:
Alundra (PS1), Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch)

My music collection | My Backloggery

kashell

« Reply #2934 on: December 10, 2016, 04:46:21 pm »
I'm still playing Ogre Battle 64, but wanted to try something different so I went with Shadow Complex.

It's...ok. I'll beat it, but I'm not sure if I'll go for 100% trophy completion.

maximo310

« Reply #2935 on: December 10, 2016, 05:37:37 pm »
Haven't had much time to play my console setup, but did get some new clears

Raiden DX ( Training Course) 1cc
Gunbird 1 - 1-ALL (2-1)
Assault/Assault Plus ( western records for the latter, working on the western record of the former)
Air Assault/ Fire Barrel ( 1cc to 2-4)
Twinkle Star Sprites
Samurai Aces/ Senkogu Blade ( 1cc to 2-2)
Karous ( Ultimate Shooting Collection on the Wii, 1cc on Normal)

Gotta update my 52 games challenge thread to give the lowdown on those games.

« Reply #2936 on: December 16, 2016, 03:42:07 pm »
I started playing Dark Souls II again last weekend, and now I've been playing it daily.  I'm actually getting into my groove with this one now.  Only took for me to get to level 43 to get into it.  Now I'm like level 75.

telly

« Reply #2937 on: December 18, 2016, 07:33:42 pm »
Because I have access to my Xbox One now, I've decided to put aside Mega Man Battle Network 3 for a little bit and play Ori and The Blind Forest. I also plan to try some more games on Rare Replay, maybe Banjo Kazooie or Perfect Dark.

I also got Metal Slug: Anthology for my birthday, so I've been playing through those. Those games are so much fun, especially co-op. I'm really happy I got ahold of it :)
Currently Playing:
Alundra (PS1), Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch)

My music collection | My Backloggery

« Reply #2938 on: December 18, 2016, 07:43:05 pm »
Still playing Xenoverse 2 off and on, trying to beat the PQ's and get all the characters unlocked, though they are pretty tedious fights towards the end.  I have found out that one of the best outfits, especially when going gold, is probably Baby's from DBGT.  The gold on it goes a shiny gold like the body, so it looks pretty great for my Frieza race character lol

« Reply #2939 on: December 18, 2016, 09:46:32 pm »
Been working my way through Last of Us Remaster on PS4. Absolutely loving it so far, there very few times when I'm not tense. Its definitely gotten to a point here towards the end that it can just turn into a basic cover shooter, pop up get headshot, back down, run through ammo and be able to get enough for the next fight. Playing on hard so ammo is scarce but not unlikely to find. I'm not sure what chapter I'm on but just got to the university location. So far the story and characters have been killin it for sure, definitely understand the hype surrounding this title.