Author Topic: Got a PS1. What now?  (Read 8074 times)

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

Re: Got a PS1. What now?
« Reply #45 on: January 30, 2015, 12:55:17 pm »
I bought Castlevania SOTN from Play-N-Trade for $25. Got Xenogears from eBay for about the same price. And I see Crash and Spyro games at places like thrift shops and Goodwill all the time, looks like they trend about $10-$20 on eBay.

koemo1

PRO Supporter

« Reply #46 on: February 03, 2015, 05:07:26 am »
With Klonoa, MediEvil and Parasite Eve II you are ready to game ^^
Currently playing:
Rogue Trooper [xbox]
Days Gone [ps4]

gf78

« Reply #47 on: February 04, 2015, 11:44:25 am »
I bought Castlevania SOTN from Play-N-Trade for $25. Got Xenogears from eBay for about the same price. And I see Crash and Spyro games at places like thrift shops and Goodwill all the time, looks like they trend about $10-$20 on eBay.

Damn...I wish I had thrift shops like that around me.  There are a few, I guess I'll have to go check them out.

I guess because of what I am looking for specifically in a game like Xenogears or Castlevania SotN, they are much higher.  These games are "cream of the crop" titles.  So if I buy them, they have to be near-flawless, original black label versions.  Those are pretty expensive.

On a side note, my package with seven black label original PlayStation Final Fantasy games arrived yesterday.  Oh man...the ONLY thing wrong with the entire set is the bottom right corner of the FFVII booklet is slightly bent.  Not dog-eared, just bent downward.  It's a beautiful set that any discerning gamer would be proud to own.   8)
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

tafk

PRO Supporter

« Reply #48 on: February 04, 2015, 04:31:18 pm »
So i bit and bought Suikoden II on ebay (started a new job so treated myself). I'm waiting to start it until after I finish FFT, how fast should I finish FFT? haha

bobster

« Reply #49 on: February 05, 2015, 09:29:51 am »
So i bit and bought Suikoden II on ebay (started a new job so treated myself). I'm waiting to start it until after I finish FFT, how fast should I finish FFT? haha
Congrats! Enjoy both and take your time. Those are two excellent games  ;D
Currently Playing: The Witcher

tafk

PRO Supporter

« Reply #50 on: February 05, 2015, 10:49:22 am »
Congrats! Enjoy both and take your time. Those are two excellent games  ;D

Thanks! I must have just been on a really hard battle (last battle of chapter one), because after I finally completed that yesterday I ran through like 4 more super easily.

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #51 on: February 06, 2015, 01:43:33 am »
I'm waiting to start it until after I finish FFT, how fast should I finish FFT? haha

Not really one of the games I would think anyone could speed-run, then again I play the game as a completionist.

Please check out the games I have for sale.

tafk

PRO Supporter

« Reply #52 on: February 06, 2015, 10:14:10 am »
I'm waiting to start it until after I finish FFT, how fast should I finish FFT? haha

Not really one of the games I would think anyone could speed-run, then again I play the game as a completionist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_quk8XL1xY

8)