Author Topic: Back in stock (preorder): Wii U GameCube Adapter w/ 1 Wii U Gamecube Controller  (Read 1405 times)

desocietas

Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

:D Dude thanks I happen to look on vgcollect at the right time finally I can get that adapter thank you for posting!!

desocietas

:D Dude thanks I happen to look on vgcollect at the right time finally I can get that adapter thank you for posting!!

;D Welcome to the site, buddy!
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

Wow! That's really expensive! Doesn't the Wii Pro Controller work on it, too? That seems like a cheaper option for a traditional controller.

desocietas

Wow! That's really expensive! Doesn't the Wii Pro Controller work on it, too? That seems like a cheaper option for a traditional controller.

The Gamecube controller retails for $30 and the adapter is $20 and neither have been in stock in the last few months since Nintendo first announced them.  This, unfortunately, is the only way to get the adapter at the moment without going to eBay.  Folks have been paying anywhere between $40 and $70 for the adapter itself, so $50 for the bundle is probably good enough for folks.

I don't play Smash, but folks consider the Gamecube controller the best for the game.

Also, isn't the Wii Pro Controller $50 by itself? If folks already have GC controllers around, this seems like the best deal (if you pay retail for the Pro Controller).
« Last Edit: February 18, 2015, 08:47:27 pm by desocietas »
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

I didn't know that the Wii Pro Controller had gone up that much, either. Glad I got mine when I did.

maximo310

I didn't know that the Wii Pro Controller had gone up that much, either. Glad I got mine when I did.
Yeah, Pro Controllers haven't really dropped from their $50 since they seem to be in reasonably high in interest, and it's a pretty comfortable controller.I managed to get two for $35-40 each a while back, and then got two more cib through auctions for even cheaper.

the battery life on those things are awesome too.