Author Topic: Final Fantasy XIII-2 Early Impressions  (Read 3209 times)

madmax

Re: Final Fantasy XIII-2 Early Impressions
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2012, 01:17:27 pm »
I thought the Best buy ones with the book and the slip cover were only pre-orders? I didn't get one and I really regret it (At the same time, the collectors edition and the special preordered one would have cost around $150 together :/

darko

« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2012, 06:03:38 pm »
I thought the Best buy ones with the book and the slip cover were only pre-orders? I didn't get one and I really regret it (At the same time, the collectors edition and the special preordered one would have cost around $150 together :/

They were but there are a ton of them at the BB close to my house. There are a LOT (20-30ish) for the PS3 and maybe 6-7 for 360.

madmax

« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2012, 07:05:07 pm »
Hmm I might go check out BB tomorrow see if they have any left.

darko

« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2012, 08:53:54 pm »
If yours doesn't and you really want one I can pick one up for you.

madmax

« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2012, 04:30:45 pm »
They have them :D (I'm still at bestbuy) ill make an entry when I get home :D

soera

« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2012, 12:31:18 pm »
I hadnt seen this topic till now. I heard that the issues that people mostly disliked about part 1 were going to be addressed and fixed in part 2. With that being said, Im pretty sure I still will not be buying it as I have been saddened by the route FF series as a whole has went since they introduced the nightmare that is FFX.

madmax

« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2012, 02:33:03 pm »
I actually liked FFX, aside from a few details (Laughing scene) I thought it was a pretty solid story. It's the games that came after that broke my heart :(

soera

« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2012, 05:48:28 pm »
It was at FFX where the series took its turn (imo) from final fantasy to fmv game of the week. I dont mind fmv all that much but when it has more time in the total play time than character controlled playtime, I lose interest.

darko

« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2012, 07:07:11 pm »
It was at FFX where the series took its turn (imo) from final fantasy to fmv game of the week. I dont mind fmv all that much but when it has more time in the total play time than character controlled playtime, I lose interest.

Too bad you're going to miss out on the remake of X later this year!

desocietas

« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2012, 10:09:02 am »
FFXIII-2 is on sale at Amazon for about 3 hours or until supplies run out... http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

madmax

« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2012, 12:50:19 pm »
I'm gonna have to find a used copy for the summer. (don't want to open. my sealed ones) I've decided that when I'm done school. My reward will be a PS3 :)