Author Topic: March 2015 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 27599 times)

tafk

PRO Supporter

March 2015 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased
« on: March 02, 2015, 10:09:22 am »
Since the last thread was such a success post here for late February/March finds! Haven't gone out yet this month so nothing for me unless I get some shipped stuff in today :)

Re: March 2015 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2015, 10:56:45 am »
Picked up Journey on the PS3 from a pawnshop yesterday :)

Also have some cool stuff coming from Ebay later this week.

kashell

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2015, 11:42:04 am »
I did some fiscally irresponsible light shopping on amazon the other day, so I have a few things that should be arriving within the month. Also, I can't wait for Shallie to arrive next week!

argyle

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2015, 01:28:51 pm »
The GS near my office is one of the few that sell PSP games. I just went over on my lunchbreak, really just to get out of the office for a bit, and I saw they had a TON more than they did a couple weeks ago. Asked the guy there what happened & he said some store way off in south FL just started sending them to him. Most of them were UMD only, unfortunately, but they still have some good ones complete.  He also told me there was still a b2g1 sale running on them which I was unaware of. So I picked up GTA: Liberty City Stories, GTA: Chinatown Wars & Parasite Eve: The Third Birthday all complete & in excellent shape for about $10/each after tax.
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2015, 02:29:36 pm »
The GS near my office is one of the few that sell PSP games. I just went over on my lunchbreak, really just to get out of the office for a bit, and I saw they had a TON more than they did a couple weeks ago. Asked the guy there what happened & he said some store way off in south FL just started sending them to him. Most of them were UMD only, unfortunately, but they still have some good ones complete.  He also told me there was still a b2g1 sale running on them which I was unaware of. So I picked up GTA: Liberty City Stories, GTA: Chinatown Wars & Parasite Eve: The Third Birthday all complete & in excellent shape for about $10/each after tax.

About 6-months ago one of the local GSs got a TON of PSP titles in, some really good ones too. From the looks of it someone just dumped there collection or I guess it's possible another store sent it to them.

argyle

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2015, 03:38:36 pm »

About 6-months ago one of the local GSs got a TON of PSP titles in, some really good ones too. From the looks of it someone just dumped there collection or I guess it's possible another store sent it to them.

I gotta admit to a bit of buyer's remorse on the three I got. I looked it up & you can get Parasite Eve for $8 new on Amazon, and one of the 2 GTA's I bought for about $11. Think I may return these & just wait and see if they do any kind of big PSP game price drop that makes it more of a deal. 
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2015, 06:05:26 pm »
My Club Nintendo Super Smash Bros. soundtrack arrived today!

tafk

PRO Supporter

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2015, 11:43:46 pm »
Who would watch a pickup video from February? trying to decide if I should record one this week or not.

devancowan

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2015, 11:47:49 pm »
Who would watch a pickup video from February? trying to decide if I should record one this week or not.

I'd give it a watch  :)

spac316

« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2015, 02:33:42 am »
Got Kirby's Epic Yarn for Wii today!

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2015, 01:18:04 pm »

To be truthful, I never watch people's pick-up videos. I don't want to spend that much time just to see what someone got. It's a lot easier to scan a quick message board post.

« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2015, 05:18:37 pm »
I bought my team's game, GravBlocks+ from the Wii U eShop.

argyle

« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2015, 10:23:59 pm »
Grabbed the last Call of Duty: Ghosts - Prestige Ed. for the PS4 in my area for $40 from GS. Figured it was worth that for the hd camera & the single-player campaign (which is all I have interest in ;) ). Have the season pass code listed on ebay right now, so my end cost may be much less than that. :P

jcalder8

« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2015, 10:46:35 pm »

To be truthful, I never watch people's pick-up videos. I don't want to spend that much time just to see what someone got. It's a lot easier to scan a quick message board post.
Same here.

tafk

PRO Supporter

« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2015, 10:58:59 am »
 Ok then. No video I'll just post a pic of everything when I get home from work. 8)